ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ajaypreet90

Re: British naturalisation

Post by Ajaypreet90 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:41 pm

joeano353 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:17 pm
CR001 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:04 am
Ajaypreet90 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:58 am
Please send me the link if there is so I can share my application and appointment experience

Many thanks
Simply post your experience in this topic you already have!! :idea:

You made a big show about sharing your experience and pretended you were keen by asking for a link when common sense would mean you post in the same thread. However you got your work done and forgot your promise. Now you have a problem and a month later you use the same thread to find out about your problem. How Nice!!
!!
I think it should not bother Someone what i do not as thread is used for personal questions or experiences .

joeano353
BANNED
Tuvalu

Re: British naturalisation

Post by joeano353 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:38 pm

I am not bothered. But many people here use the experiences of others for their own application. Nobody can demand you share your experience but there is no need to pretend you are very helpful and hence expect reciprocity. Look at the number of queries you have asked and people here have been very helpful but you promise and dont deliver.