ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET M CONSENT FORM

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR SET (M) Help please.

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:21 am

SET(M) has no absence requirement so it doesn't matter what you enter
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jasmine89

Post by jasmine89 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 am

Thank you so much can someone please help me with this question :::And lastly my husband was here for one year back in 2009 as a student so when it asks for how long have you lived in the uk will that be just the time as a spouse when my husband permanently moved to uk or should i count the one year as a student in it as well:::

We are submitting his old passport from back in 2010 but only the biometric page and visa/stanp oages

jasmine89

Post by jasmine89 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Can someone please help me with the above question.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:26 pm

jasmine89 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 am
Thank you so much can someone please help me with this question :::And lastly my husband was here for one year back in 2009 as a student so when it asks for how long have you lived in the uk will that be just the time as a spouse when my husband permanently moved to uk or should i count the one year as a student in it as well:::

We are submitting his old passport from back in 2010 but only the biometric page and visa/stanp oages
This is since you moved to the UK
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jasmine89

Post by jasmine89 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:25 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:26 pm
jasmine89 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 am

This is since you moved to the UK
So would that be since he permanently moved as a spouse then?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Yes

jasmine89

Post by jasmine89 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Thank you soooo much to everyone for their guidance. We have submitted the online app. One last question the question regarding how long have you been in your current job for. My husband has been with the company since 2016 and that is what it saysbon employment letter but he got promoted in the same company and in that role he has been since 2018.l but he has put put 2016 in the answer. Would that be an issue?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:12 pm

No. I suggest to stop worrying

jasmine89

ILR SET M CONSENT FORM

Post by jasmine89 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi all my husband just submitted his biometrics on friday. And i have been checking the forms. People are talking about the consent form. In the whole process i was not asked for any consent forms or sent a link to download one. I actually went theough the downloaded online application and checklist in the end and there was othing mentioned regarding it. The only form that i had to submit for which i was given a link at the end of application was spouse declaration. I am absolutely freaking out. Is it something that i need to get from old paper form. ?

Any Quick replies to put our minds at ease would be really appreciated

jasmine89

Re: ILR SET M CONSENT FORM

Post by jasmine89 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Phew. I was just reading the downloaded form and the consent section is part of declaration that you accept before submitting application. No seperste form is required this is for set m.