ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Am I Eligible for UK Student Visa with my Family?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Am I Eligible for UK Student Visa with my Family?

Post by kinduzr » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:15 am

Hi,
I got help from this forum in the past. I have few question regarding the UK visa.
I am from Pakistan. and I am currently in Pakistan too.
I lived in the UK from August 2011 to July 2017. I went to the UK on Student Visa in 2011 and in 2016 I have applied for EEA extended Family Member Visa on behalf of my Brother, but my visa was refused and case went to court for Appeal.
When my case was in the court awaiting hearing date. the UK government changed the policy for EEA extended family member visa (NO appeal rights for this application) and court dismissed the case, I have re-applied with the updated information and documents. but before my application get any decision I withdrawn my application and Left the country voluntarily in June 2017 (2 Years ago).
according to my solicitor in the UK, he said "I am over-stayer, but with in the system almost 3 months and it will not affect my application, as I have voluntarily departure the UK" this will put just 1 year ban on me and I will be able to apply for any visa for UK after 1 year.
I Have done City & Guilds Level B2 English Language Course from the UK, when I was there. "Can It be used now as My English Language Ability proof?" or do I must do the IELTS exam?
I have not gained any degree while I was in the UK as my 2 colleges were closed down by the UKBA. and I lost all the money paid to them.
I want to Know, If I apply for UK Student Visa now from Pakistan. Am I eligible to apply it? My education gap is almost 14 years now.
or what other visa will be suitable for me to apply UK visa with my family when I can show almost £150,000 as assets/ bank statement.
I need your advise in details in this regard.
thank you

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Am I Eligible for UK Student Visa with my Family?

Post by sah10406 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:16 pm

kinduzr wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:15 am
I Have done City & Guilds Level B2 English Language Course from the UK, when I was there. "Can It be used now as My English Language Ability proof?" or do I must do the IELTS exam?
It depends. If you are apply for a degree level course, the university may do their own test of your English. You need to check this with them.
kinduzr wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:15 am
I have not gained any degree while I was in the UK as my 2 colleges were closed down by the UKBA. and I lost all the money paid to them.
I want to Know, If I apply for UK Student Visa now from Pakistan. Am I eligible to apply it? My education gap is almost 14 years now.
or what other visa will be suitable for me to apply UK visa with my family when I can show almost £150,000 as assets/ bank statement.
From the immigration and academic histories you have described, I expect an ECO would look very closely at your credibility. If a university agrees to sponsor you for a Tier 4 visa, ask them for their advice on managing the credibility interview.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Post by kinduzr » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:13 pm

hi
thank you for your advise. can you please suggest a University? i can apply for admission.
thank you

Shariffk
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by Shariffk » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:27 pm

kinduzr wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:13 pm
hi
thank you for your advise. can you please suggest a University? i can apply for admission.
thank you
Apply is 20/21 academic year to get benift of 2 years post permit .
Regarding university u have to do this search and know which one is good for you and which city u need to live in .