ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

seconds masters degree

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sura07
Newly Registered
India

seconds masters degree

Post by sura07 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:11 pm

hi all,
just needed some clarification regarding doing a second masters degree in uk..have all ready done my mba from one of the universities in uk in 2011 and came back to india after completing my PSW..and would like to do my masters degree again in uk in field of computer science as to gain my professional career growth..am i eligible to do so ? and would i get the offer letter from the university which i choose..have doubts in my mind..please give me your valuable suggestions..

thanks to all.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: seconds masters degree

Post by sah10406 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:56 am

sura07 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:11 pm
would like to do my masters degree again in uk in field of computer science as to gain my professional career growth..am i eligible to do so ? and would i get the offer letter from the university which i choose..have doubts in my mind..please give me your valuable suggestions..
The only issue for a visa is whether the entry clearance officer accepts that you are a genuine student, and not someone who just wants to live in the UK at any price.

if the university decides to sponsor you for a Tier 4 visa, they are thereby accepting that they feel you are a genuine student. If you have concerns about the ECO accepting that too, ask the university for advice.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.