ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

kindly need expert advise:

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

abdiyari
Newly Registered
India

kindly need expert advise:

Post by abdiyari » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Dear Sir/Madam, with great reverence it is stated that:
 On 04 October 2008 I arrived in the UK with EC as a student valid from 10 September 2008 until 17 November 2009. On 10 November 2009 I applied in time for leave to remain as a Tier 4 General Student whichwas rejected on 04 December 2009. On 10 December 2009 I applied out of time for leave to remain as a Tier 4 General Student which was refused on 03 February 2010 with no ROA. On 12 February 2010 I applied out of time for LTR as a Tier 4 General Student where on 07 April 2010 LTR was granted until 26 February 2013 On 14 February 2013 I applied in time for LTR as Tier 4 General student where on 18 July 2013 LTR was granted until 30 May 2015. On 30 May 2015 I applied in time for LTR outside the rules which was refused on 26 August 2015 with an out of country ROA. On 18 December 2015 I appealed out of time which was dismissed and ARE 05 October 2017 On 26 September 2017 returns preparation were opened against me where I absconded 01 October 2017 On 16 July 2018 I applied out of time for LTR outside the rules which was rejected 19 September 2018. On 03 January I applied out of time for the current application and made a human right application for ILR in the UK on the basis of 10 Years Continuous Residence in the UK. recently again I have received a warrant again from Detain Center.
Dear Sir/Madam, If you could kindly give me an advise that what shall i do now I will be appreciated for your this act of kindness.
Thanks
regard,
Abdi

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: kindly need expert advise:

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:06 pm

Hello

This is not what you want to hear, but I think you exhausted your options.

You can still try other desperate measures but time is passing and you aren't building anything apart from disastrous immigration history and tons of letters from the Home Office. You can still "win" time, but for what reason or purpose?

You can keep fighting with them but you will end up in a flight home at one point; either now or in a few years.

When I read your post, I see someone who lost 11 years of his life in a desperate pursuit. I want to see you somewhere where you have the right to work, settle, have projects, build a family,... UK doesn't seem this place I am afraid.

Immigration is not about going somewhere on a student or a visitor visa then claiming you want to stay and starting a fight against the administration.

There are many countries in the world with generous point based system that allow people with certain skills / education to settle.

A few years ago, I met a group of illegals here in the UK. One of them, decided to leave and to his home country. He reset his situation then applied for immigration to Canada. Last time I heard about him, he was in Canada with Canadian citizenship. Most of his friend are still illegal in the UK without any prospect of better situation.

It's up to you really. But at point point, you have to call it a day and cut your losses.

All the best!

abdiyari
Newly Registered
India

Post by abdiyari » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:58 pm

Dear Zerubbabel, First of all I am so thankful for your kind reply thank you so much. Dear I would leave the country early few years ago but misfortune, I have my wife here who is the aboriginal of UK and does't want to leave. The thing is that she is having a baby in the near future and it is so hard for me now to leave with out them. On the other hand our living system I mean the house where I live with her is not enough space and full of damps and leakage, so in the meanwhile can she apply for a council house.
Hope that you will give me a prompt response.
Thanks
Your regard,
ABDIYARI.

abdiyari
Newly Registered
India

Post by abdiyari » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:42 pm

Dear Zerubbabel, First of all I am so thankful for your kind reply thank you so much. Dear I would leave the country early few years ago but misfortune, I have my wife here who is the aboriginal of UK and does't want to leave. The thing is that she is having a baby in the near future and it is so hard for me now to leave with out them. On the other hand our living system I mean the house where I live with her is not enough space and full of damps and leakage, so in the meanwhile can she apply for a council house.
Hope that you will give me a prompt response.
Thanks
Your regard,
ABDIYARI.
Zerubbabel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:06 pm
Hello

This is not what you want to hear, but I think you exhausted your options.

You can still try other desperate measures but time is passing and you aren't building anything apart from disastrous immigration history and tons of letters from the Home Office. You can still "win" time, but for what reason or purpose?

You can keep fighting with them but you will end up in a flight home at one point; either now or in a few years.

When I read your post, I see someone who lost 11 years of his life in a desperate pursuit. I want to see you somewhere where you have the right to work, settle, have projects, build a family,... UK doesn't seem this place I am afraid.

Immigration is not about going somewhere on a student or a visitor visa then claiming you want to stay and starting a fight against the administration.

There are many countries in the world with generous point based system that allow people with certain skills / education to settle.

A few years ago, I met a group of illegals here in the UK. One of them, decided to leave and to his home country. He reset his situation then applied for immigration to Canada. Last time I heard about him, he was in Canada with Canadian citizenship. Most of his friend are still illegal in the UK without any prospect of better situation.

It's up to you really. But at point point, you have to call it a day and cut your losses.

All the best!