ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa extension after TUPE

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raviocean
India

Dependent visa extension after TUPE

Post by raviocean » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 am

Dear all,

- I changed my company last year in Oct and got my visa extended for 3 years.
- In March this year my company went through TUPE, the old CoS is transferred to the new entity. My HR confirmed that they received acknowledgment of this transfer from home office.
- My HR told me that no need for a new CoS as it has been transferred

Now I have to apply for my wife and daughter's extension. I filled their form and the application asked for my BRP number and Sponsor Company Licence number, which I filled as the one on the CoS. The application returned the name of my company who originally sponsored me. I have not submitted the application.

So my questions are

1. I guess I need to ask for the New Sponsor Company Licence number and fill that in the application form?

2. The application only asked me to submit my wife and daughter's BRP and Passport. I was expecting more documents. Is it normal? People on this forum were talking about address proof or whatsapp screenshots.

My old CoS says Level A and Sponsor certify the maintenance of applicant and dependents so that's why I believe system didn't ask for bank statements.

Thanks,
Ravi

raviocean
India

Re: Dependent visa extension after TUPE

Post by raviocean » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:41 am

Also shall I get a letter from my employer stating this TUPE transfer? Because my CoS has old Sponsor Licence number. I think their system should have the information about my CoS transferred to the new entity.

raviocean
India

Post by raviocean » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:19 am

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

raviocean
India

Post by raviocean » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:05 pm

I have submitted the application with the new Sponsor company number. My employer has also given me a letter stating this TUPE process.

I have a question about documents. The document checklist only says BRP and Passport as mandatory documents.

1. Do I have to prove cohabitation as well for 2 years? I was thinking of whatsapp chat and current council tax letters. But I changed my house 6 months ago. I was thinking if I show the old council tax letters then it might confuse them. Should I provide this for the past 2 years?

2. After filling the application and paying the IHS fees the page says that mandatory action is pending and there is a button to book an appointment with Sopra Steria. I have already booked an appointment but not yet uploaded the documents. The application page still says mandatory action is pending even after booking an appointment.

3. For documents do I need to ensure they are all black and white?

Thanks, I will appreciate if anyone can respond to me question please.

raviocean
India

Post by raviocean » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:05 am

Please if anyone can reply? Thanks.

leomar102284
Newly Registered
Mood:
Philippines

Post by leomar102284 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:25 am

Hello Raviocean, how did your application go? I have the same issue, I am waiting for the letter from my current employer to confirm TUPE transfer, also needed their sponsor license number.