ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I would like to know if the agreement and the person who sent me the letter are true or wrong.

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sunil gurung
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

I would like to know if the agreement and the person who sent me the letter are true or wrong.

Post by Sunil gurung » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:38 am

How can we know if the agreement sent to us is true or false, and whether the person who sent the document is trustworthy or not?

Sunil gurung
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Re: I would like to know if the agreement and the person who sent me the letter are true or wrong.

Post by Sunil gurung » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:43 am

Because I have a contract and that person's information but I don't understand what I mean

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: I would like to know if the agreement and the person who sent me the letter are true or wrong.

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:10 am

What exactly is your query about??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.