ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E ILR still waiting

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

manu_1221
Pakistan

Re: T1E ILR still waiting

Post by manu_1221 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:05 pm

adiltier1 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 pm
Thanks all of you.

@emirates it was £50k. I have proper office in business unit. My case was T1E Team. We both partner are running this business. Both employees are still working and we sent bank letter. I have one more company which is a subsidiary of first company.

@manu_1221 I posted, didn't send any email.

I have a good running business but the reason I am worried and thinking to vary application , only because
of uncertain time, after interview , no one anticipate the decision time.

Parent company is not as good as subsidiary. because last few months Parent company had no good business. so we rely on subsidiary and employees also look after subsidiary operations.

So My question is, can we tell to HO team in interview about all businesses.?
is it compulsory to show only main company business activity or we can show any business activity of any business. ?

And my 2nd question, HO team will ask about investment questions again or only business activity at ILR stage. Because we already proofed our investment at initial stage.

If someone share a link or information who was interviewed at ILR stage. what questions they asked.

Thanks
is it compulsory to show only main company business activity or we can show any business activity of any business. ?
You should have explain them about your business activities and the business you have shown at the time of your application, does you both business have different bank accounts and payroll ??

And my 2nd question, HO team will ask about investment questions again or only business activity at ILR stage. Because we already proofed our investment at initial stage. As you mentioned you have not been interviewed at the time of extension, so probably they will ask about all 5 years records of the company (including investment, employees, salaries, HMRC, Workplace Pension, accounting and etc). I think be prepared for any question and get all the things ready before the call.

Wish you best of luck, please do keep this forum posted. Thanks

Khanbhai

Post by Khanbhai » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:20 pm

adiltier1 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:14 pm
Thanks all of you.

@emirates it was £50k. I have proper office in business unit. My case was T1E Team. We both partner are running this business. Both employees are still working and we sent bank letter. I have one more company which is a subsidiary of first company.

@manu_1221 I posted, didn't send any email.

I have a good running business but the reason I am worried and thinking to vary application , only because
of uncertain time, after interview , no one anticipate the decision time.

Parent company is not as good as subsidiary. because last few months Parent company had no good business. so we rely on subsidiary and employees also look after subsidiary operations.

And my 2nd question, HO team will ask about investment questions again or only business activity at ILR stage. Because we already proofed our investment at initial stage.

If someone share a link or information who was interviewed at ILR stage. what questions they asked.

Thanks
Hi, adiltier1

We have applied for ILR visa 50k Tier Entrepreneur visa, We were interviewed in July' 2019 and still waiting for result, 14 months no answer. We provided all the documents and had good interview and answered 100%. Me and my business partner were interviewed in separate rooms, surprisingly both were asked different questions, they grilled my business partner more than me. they grilled more my business partner in last interview at extension stage as well. interview lasted only for 30 minutes for me and 45 minutes for my business partner. Questions were about
  • Employees (There role, CV, employment contracts, time sheet and employees were also interviewed and present at the time of interview)
  • Clients name, contracts and services. Current project we are working on they checked hard copies and asked to sent them documents on email which I did on same day.
  • Communication with employees and clients (which I showed them through emails and phone calls)
  • Business investment, services, business lease, my role my business partners role
  • Balance sheet, profit and lose statements (you should be able to explains your financial reports each and every figure)
  • They asked explanation about each marked payment in the bank statement and checked the invoice respectively.
  • I provided them bank statements, and copies of invoices
  • Business website and explanation about services which were mentioned on website and business cards and leaflets (provided).
  • Took picture of notice board
They will be more concerned about your current business not any other business but as you said your employees are also working for yours second business so you should be prepared for their role on both businesses and how you manage their time. And most important be relax and confident. I hope that will be helpful.

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:16 pm

Thanks @Khanbhai

Can you confirm me what they asked about Investment at ILR stage when you already proofed at extension stage.

What Questions they asked to employees when there were interviewed and how long interview was with employees.

Thanks

Khanbhai

Post by Khanbhai » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:14 am

adiltier1 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:16 pm
Thanks @Khanbhai

Can you confirm me what they asked about Investment at ILR stage when you already proofed at extension stage.

What Questions they asked to employees when there were interviewed and how long interview was with employees.

Thanks
About investment they only asked how much we invested till date, and employees interview was only for 5 minutes in front of us. They asked employees their job description and when they started job and how many hours they are working.

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:14 pm

@Khanbhai

Thank you so much...
Working on my Interview now..

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:17 pm

adiltier1 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:14 pm
@Khanbhai

Thank you so much...
Working on my Interview now..
Have you received interview call from them yet?

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:21 pm

@manu_1221

not yet... But preparing for it now..

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:21 pm

adiltier1 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:21 pm
@manu_1221

not yet... But preparing for it now..
Best of Luck

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:26 am

@adiltier1

They will also ask for all the dates on which the investment was transferred to your business account. Keep it handy by highlighting all the dates on your business bank statements, for all 5 years.
Also your profit/ loss summary, for all 5 years.
Your source of hiring the employees - Online, reference or some other means.
The location of facilities in your office building i.e. washrooms, letterboxes, fire exits/ assembly points etc.
All the best for your interview!

Can you please tell me what 'Evidence' you had provided regarding your mother's illness?

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi Guys

I need your assistance. As I mentioned earlier my mother is ill and I want to go to Pakistan to see her.
I didn't receive an interview call yet and if I check statistics, people getting interview calls in 9 to 12 months after date of application. So I am uncertain about the interview call.

My Current leave will be expired on 21 December. I am seriously thinking to withdraw my application and want to go back to Pakistan for two weeks then will come back to UK and file new application T1 Ent ILR.

If I do this, will it affect my new application? Because I discussed with my Lawyer but he didn't seem confident about it and said home office maybe take it as negative (don't know why).

I have other questions to make sure what are other options I will have.

My 10 years will be completed next year in December 2020. If I make new application in december 2019, normal time frame is 6 months , if I still don't receive my decison by december next year, Can I apply my ILR through 10 years route?

if my T1 ent ILR refuse becuase of any reason, after admin review , if I make fresh application of T1 ent ILR in time, will my 3c continue? if yes while my application is pending, if I qualify my 10 years route , can I vary my application with set LR.?

Guys please don't think negative about my business genuineness because of above questions. I established a very good business in UK with proper employees and don't want to lose them and I have my own house here.
That's why I am asking, in worse scenarios, what options I will have.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:29 pm

If you leave now, your application will be considered automatically withdrawn. This should have no effect on your ILR later
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:46 am

Hi adiltier1

Did you get any call or response from UKVI in regards to interview please? Thanks

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Any update mate? not sure if adiltier1 has started or commenting updates on any other thread? Can Admins please confirm, thanks

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:00 pm

I can imagine how you are feeling. The waiting game is very frustrating and psychologically unhealthy for anyone. Alditier 1 might have taken a decision on his application. But it will be nice for him to update the thread so others that are waiting and in similar situation can benefit.

What the home office just decided to do as regards bringing Tier 1 start ups and innovators involving professionals as endorsing bodies is what they should have done a long time ago, in fact right from start of the Tier 1 journey, so that people will not be subjected to traumatic experiences like this.

This delays actually affect businesses as nobody can operate optimally under uncertainty.
Bizman

manu_1221
Pakistan

Post by manu_1221 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:04 pm

adiltier1 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:45 pm
Hi Guys

I need your assistance. As I mentioned earlier my mother is ill and I want to go to Pakistan to see her.
I didn't receive an interview call yet and if I check statistics, people getting interview calls in 9 to 12 months after date of application. So I am uncertain about the interview call.

My Current leave will be expired on 21 December. I am seriously thinking to withdraw my application and want to go back to Pakistan for two weeks then will come back to UK and file new application T1 Ent ILR.

If I do this, will it affect my new application? Because I discussed with my Lawyer but he didn't seem confident about it and said home office maybe take it as negative (don't know why).

I have other questions to make sure what are other options I will have.

My 10 years will be completed next year in December 2020. If I make new application in december 2019, normal time frame is 6 months , if I still don't receive my decison by december next year, Can I apply my ILR through 10 years route?

if my T1 ent ILR refuse becuase of any reason, after admin review , if I make fresh application of T1 ent ILR in time, will my 3c continue? if yes while my application is pending, if I qualify my 10 years route , can I vary my application with set LR.?

Guys please don't think negative about my business genuineness because of above questions. I established a very good business in UK with proper employees and don't want to lose them and I have my own house here.
That's why I am asking, in worse scenarios, what options I will have.

Thanks
Hi adiltier1

It would be very helpful, if you please update this thread in regards to your application. Thanks

teddybear79

Post by teddybear79 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:12 pm

can admins please check when op @adiltier1 was last active, if he has not been active since long we can assume that he got his ILR and we can lock this post as it creates panic

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:16 pm

The guy didn’t behave well. I expect him to at least update his outcome or post etc. After all he has benefitted immensely from this forum.
Bizman

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:30 pm

teddybear79 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:12 pm
can admins please check when op @adiltier1 was last active, if he has not been active since long we can assume that he got his ILR and we can lock this post as it creates panic
Nov 21st 2019
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:39 am

Hi Guys

I apologies for not updating my visa.

I and my visa partner withdrew our case. I booked my ticket and about to fly to see my mon. But my wife got miscarriage a day before my flight. So I had to cancel my flight. I was in hardest and toughest situation of my life.

I filed new application on 10 Dec and biometrics done on 17 December with my partner and one dependent (wife).

Today My partner got approval email but I didn't received it but I believe I got visa too with my wife.

Hopefully Visa Journey is over now . This visa took everything from me. But I still thanks to ALLAH.

I pray for those who are waiting for their visa and InshALLAH they will receive it soon.

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:10 pm

Hi Guys

As i mentioned above, I didn’t received any email from HO for approval but My other team member received email. Is it normal or I should received email as well??

Im little worried about it.

Junique
Newly Registered

Post by Junique » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:40 am

As Me & my team member applied same day, & he did bio metric enrollment after me by one day, he got approval 20th Dec-2019 but I got approval letter 1st Feb 2020. So each case treated individual.
Case worker was different as well.
This info might help you.

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:17 am

Hi Junique

Thanks for reply.

Me and my team member applied on 10 dec and we
submitted our Biometrics on 17 dec same time.

Our initial and extention visa came together. So I thought
We will receive ILR together as well.

Did you and your team member received intial and extension visa on same time??

Junique
Newly Registered

Post by Junique » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:00 am

For initial visa, we both got approval on same day but in extension, there was one day gap.
Also let me tell you that We applied on 17-08-2020 for ILR
Buy team member got approval in 5 month but I got approval after 6 month & 15 days

Junique
Newly Registered

Post by Junique » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:04 am

adiltier1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by adiltier1 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:22 am

Thats strange.. We applied through same company with

Same docs ,, only passport and life in uk test different but all other docs are same.

I thought Entreprenure team applications are linked to each other and same case work deal them. Maybe im wrong.

Anyway might be I receive approval letter today or tomorrow.

This visa journey giving stress every day....