ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier_4 Student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Shameer babu
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier_4 Student visa

Post by Shameer babu » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:14 pm

Hi i m sham
I m new to the uk and my case is i need to increase my visa. Actually i came last year Aug 2019 from india to uk on tier4 student visa.and my course is electronics in masters...then i didnt completed my mastes in uk...then actual brp is 2021 jan 30..so they curtailed my visa one year...university sent a mail u have to leave uk within 60 days...i m in confusion stage ...i trying for extension my visa like one masters and switch to tier2...but all are told me u leave country like that...i dont know whats going here...please help me for my next stage which decission is best to me ...please give me your valuable answer please...thank you

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier_4 Student visa

Post by sah10406 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:20 am

Shameer babu wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:14 pm
i trying for extension my visa like one masters and switch to tier2...but all are told me u leave country like that...i dont know whats going here...
Yes, any new Tier 4 application will need to be done in your home country. You can only apply in the UK if your sponsor confirms on the CAS that the application shows "academic progression" on your previous studies. You do not have academic progress if you did not complete the course for which your current or previous student visa was issued.

To minimise the impact on your new Tier 4 application, you should leave the UK as soon as possible. Staying in the UK for as long as possible may suggest to the entry clearance officer that you are not a genuine student, but you just want to live in the UK with any visa possible.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Shameer babu
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Shameer babu » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:21 am

Give me idea for my query

Shameer babu
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Shameer babu » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi all
I got an admission in bpp but i m living in uk and i came last year for masters and i didnt complete my masters so i got new admission in different stream like mba...but consultancy told me i have to go back to my india i said ok...but i dont know if vfs giving visa or not i m confusing now...

Please give me ideas
Thank u

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:06 am

Shameer babu wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:09 pm
consultancy told me i have to go back to my india i said ok...but i dont know if vfs giving visa or not i m confusing now...
See my previous reply on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:20 am

To minimise the impact on your new Tier 4 application, you should leave the UK as soon as possible. Staying in the UK for as long as possible may suggest to the entry clearance officer that you are not a genuine student, but you just want to live in the UK with any visa possible.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.