ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU family permit applying from outside UK through TLS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Motorangel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

eu settlement scheme for non eu spouse

Post by Motorangel » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi there ,

I am married to a eu spouse, who recently moved to uk but registered in uk from last year and I am in lithunia and booked for my biometrics in Lithuania as family member of eu citizen. on ukvi website documents are unclear as they only aksing my passport copy, marriage certificate.and my spouse pre settle status document.do I would have to send supporting documents like chat history, photographs bank statement any employment letter etc. would they keep my passport after biometrics? do anyone have experience applying the eu settlement scheme for non eu family member oustide uk ?how long they normally take to reply?

Kind Regards

Motorangel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

eu pre settled status for non eu applying outside from uk

Post by Motorangel » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:26 pm

Hi there ,

I am married to a eu spouse, who recently moved to uk but registered in uk from last year and I am in lithunia and booked for my biometrics in Lithuania as family member of eu citizen. on ukvi website documents are unclear as they only aksing my passport copy, marriage certificate.and my spouse pre settle status document.do I would have to send supporting documents like chat history, photographs bank statement any employment letter etc. would they keep my passport after biometrics? do anyone have experience applying the eu settlement scheme for non eu family member oustide uk ?how long they normally take to reply?

bwunmi

Re: eu pre settled status for non eu applying outside from uk

Post by bwunmi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:36 pm

My daughter applied and she only submitted her passport and Birth certificate with her dad's reference number as requested. She got the eu settlement family permit in 12 days.

Motorangel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: eu pre settled status for non eu applying outside from uk

Post by Motorangel » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:49 pm

thanks for the information provided! much appreciated !

Motorangel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Motorangel » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:40 pm

Hello everyone,

I was wandering if anyone went through the process time if you apply from outside the UK.

visa : EU Family permit (spouse based) from Lithuania

Online application submitted: 29-11-2019
Application at VAC :10-12-2019
Bio-metric Done : 10-12-2019
COA Received: 17/12/2019
Decision.... Pending

Can anyone please guide how long they normally take to reply ! They told me at application center that i will get my passport back in 3 weeks. the problem here is that before applying for uk visa i applied for extension of my Lithuanian BRP card as it was going to expire on 2nd of January now they have issued me the card but i can not pick it up until i get my passport back.. Can anyone advise that how long they normally take to reply back or if i request my passport back is it gonna affect my case?

Kind Regards

ElsaGrace
Newly Registered
Mood:
Germany

Re: eu settlement scheme for non eu spouse

Post by ElsaGrace » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:00 am

Hi,
I have all the answer who you are looking for!
First we are tolking about EEA family permit.
You will need a valid passport ( not close to expires) The certificate of merriage and nothing else for you. All the documents be translated in English.
You wife will need, payslips, work contract if she have, UAN number(is the permission residence to leave in UK), her Passport. All doc. scanned. dont require original for her.

You are doing first the online application for European family-permit trough the gov website.
At the and of apllication they will ask you to choose adate for your tls contact appoiment. You should to attend 15 minutes before your appointment at tls contact with all your doc. Apllication avaible only fron Ouside Uk.
After you are waiting for your answer. The procedure time to have an answer, will be prioritised, as soon as possible.
Wish you good luck!
Don't hesitate to ask me further.

ElsaGrace
Newly Registered
Mood:
Germany

Re: EU family permit applying from outside UK through TLS

Post by ElsaGrace » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:01 am

Motorangel wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:40 pm
Hello everyone,

I was wandering if anyone went through the process time if you apply from outside the UK.

Decision.... Pending

Can anyone please guide how long they normally take to reply ! They told me at application center that i will get my passport back in 3 weeks. the problem here is that before applying for uk visa i applied for extension of my Lithuanian BRP card as it was going to expire on 2nd of January now they have issued me the card but i can not pick it up until i get my passport back.. Can anyone advise that how long they normally take to reply back or if i request my passport back is it gonna affect my case?

Kind Regards

ElsaGrace
Newly Registered
Mood:
Germany

Re: eu settlement scheme for non eu spouse

Post by ElsaGrace » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:13 am

Motorangel wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:01 pm
Hi there ,

Kind Regards

Answer ***
Hi,
I have all the answer who you are looking for!
First we are tolking about EEA family permit.
You will need a valid passport ( not close to expires) The certificate of merriage and nothing else for you. All the documents be translated in English.

You wife will need, Payslips(from last 3 ,4 months), work contract (if she have), UAN number(is the residence permission to live in UK), her Passport. All doc. Should to be scanned do not required from her any original doc. Just scan your copies and original papers.

First like you know, are applying online application for European family-permit trough the gov website.
At the and of apllication they will ask you to choose a date for your tls contact appoiment. You should to attend 15 minutes before your appointment at tls contact with all your doc. Apllication available only from Ouside Uk!
After you are waiting for your answer. The procedure time to have an answer, will be prioritised, as soon as possible. Depends of the number of the visa request in that period. Can be 5 working day can be 4 weeks depend..
Yes they will keep you passport. But if you want to keep you Passport with you, you should to pay for the service, extra money.

Wish you good luck!
Don't hesitate to ask me further.

Kind regards from London

Motorangel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Motorangel » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Thanks for your reply!

well i have never applied for EEA family permit . I applied for EU Settlement scheme family permit. The documents requirement in EU Settlement Scheme family permit is less as compare to EEA family permit.As they have introduced Eu family permit couple of months ago and its specially to join your spouse.

https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/eu-set ... ily-permit

When i submitted my passport at TLS they told me i will get it back in 3 weeks time. I got COA from liverpool on 17th of december 2019. Its almost a month now so i am wandering how long they normally take.I even rang the immigration in uk and they told me its still under review and they will pass teh information to the review department. Havn't heard anything from them yet aswell.

Kind Regards

Motorangel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Motorangel » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:50 pm

Motorangel wrote:
Hello everyone,

Decision.... Pending

Kind Regards

Decision Received : Notified by TLS on 23/01/2020. VISA GRANTED !

ElsaGrace
Newly Registered
Mood:
Germany

Post by ElsaGrace » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:45 pm

Motorangel wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:50 pm
Motorangel wrote:
Hello everyone,

Decision.... Pending

Kind Regards

Decision Received : Notified by TLS on 23/01/2020. VISA GRANTED !
Hi there,
Do you still waiting for your visa??
Did they answer you?
I still waiting for my visa and nothing yet. I know usuly take 3 to 4 week to be ready your passport for collenct. I have been waiting almost 2 weeks..

Motorangel
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Motorangel » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:26 pm

hey!

yes i received my decision and passport..where did you apply?

Jessica9
Newly Registered
France

Post by Jessica9 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Hi please wich document they requested for you husband ?

pearlinoceana
Newly Registered

Post by pearlinoceana » Fri May 01, 2020 5:18 am

Motorangel wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:26 pm
hey!

yes i received my decision and passport..where did you apply?
Dear Motorangel,
Glad that your application was successful.
Did they issue you with 6 months visa and you have to apply again for the residence card?
Also, it will be great if you update us about your case history as well.
Thanks in advance.