ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set(M)- Receive email from HO Urgently need HELP!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asteramellus
Newly Registered

set(M)- Receive email from HO Urgently need HELP!!!

Post by asteramellus » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:15 pm

Good evening,

I received the below email from HO today about my English certificate. I have used same certificate since 2014 to apply for my finance visa, FLR(M) and FLR(M) extension and received no queries in the past . What should i do ? I'm going to send them scanned documents and demonstrate my English skill from communicating with my partner (English born), customer and colleagues during work. I'm really panic thinking what the worse case it can happen ? If they are still not happy with my demonstration and my english certificate. Would HO refuse my ILR application and order me to leave the country immediately ? I applied end of September on standard service

"Thank you for your application for leave to remain in the United Kingdom.
To help me consider the matter, please send me the following documents. Please send ORIGINAL documents as photocopies are NOT acceptable for the purpose of deciding your application.
Documents required:
1. Evidence that you have knowledge of language in the UK to our required standard. Please note that the certificate submitted with your application was not issued by an approved test provider. For more information see our website at www.gov.uk/uk-visas-immigration.
To enable the application to be considered fully and promptly we need all the above documents. It is, therefore, essential that you reply within 14 days from the date of this letter. If you fail to provide the required documents, the application will be considered on the basis of the documents that you have already provided. This may result in your application being refused in accordance with paragraph 322(9) of the Immigration Rules, that is the failure by an applicant to produce within reasonable time information, documents or other evidence required by the Secretary of State to establish his claim to remain under these rules."

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Re: set(M)- Receive email from HO Urgently need HELP!!!

Post by Konzo1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:39 pm

Pls quickly book b1 exam now , there are availability

https://www.trinitycollege.com/qualific ... SE-grade-5

It's a difficult case if the exam provider is not on the list. From your writing you should easily pass the b1 test without any preparation.

asteramellus
Newly Registered

Post by asteramellus » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:59 pm

If the exam center is not in their approved list, why did they grant leave in remain in previous applications ?

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Post by Konzo1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:07 pm

asteramellus wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:59 pm
If the exam center is not in their approved list, why did they grant leave in remain in previous applications ?
What English qualification did you use and is the centre and qualification still on the list?

If I were you I wouldn't think of proving HO wrong at this time with 3k ,ilr and 10 years at stake.

asteramellus
Newly Registered

Post by asteramellus » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:25 pm

My English certification ESOL (B1) archived in 2012. Last time i used for my FLR(M) in 2017 and the leave was granted.
I just checked on the list of approved centre. If i remember correctly, the exam centre where i took the test is still on the list.

I might book the test in Saturday to be safe. However, i dont know how long i have to wait for the result especially it states in the email i have to response within 14 days from the date of email

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Post by Konzo1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:26 pm

asteramellus wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:25 pm
My English certification ESOL (B1) archived in 2012. Last time i used for my FLR(M) in 2017 and the leave was granted.
I just checked on the list of approved centre. If i remember correctly, the exam centre where i took the test is still on the list.

I might book the test in Saturday to be safe. However, i dont know how long i have to wait for the result especially it states in the email i have to response within 14 days from the date of email
The results is instant

asteramellus
Newly Registered

Post by asteramellus » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:32 pm

Sorry to bother you again. Can I please ask the result will be sent by email or text msg ?
How am i going to receive the certificate?

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Post by Konzo1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:40 pm

asteramellus wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Sorry to bother you again. Can I please ask the result will be sent by email or text msg ?
How am i going to receive the certificate?

You will get a hard copy after your tests. Do a registered delivery to the cw also make sure u make a scan copy for yourself for your records