ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British citizen applying for French residence permit AFTER Oct 31st 2019 and BEFORE Dec 31st 2020

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TeeRev85
Newly Registered

British citizen applying for French residence permit AFTER Oct 31st 2019 and BEFORE Dec 31st 2020

Post by TeeRev85 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:33 pm

Hello forum,

I am a British citizen, and I want to relocate permanently to France in March 2020.

On the French government's residence permit application website, there are two options:

- I am a British national who has been living in France since before October 31, 2019
- I am a citizen of a non-EU/EEE/Swiss Confederation member country and I have a family connection with a British national who has lived in France since before October 31, 2019

I want to move after October 31 2019, but before Dec 31st 2020, so I fit into neither of these categories.

Where should Brits in my situation apply for residence permits!? Has the French government just not updated the date on the first option?

Thank you

TeeRev85
Newly Registered

Re: British citizen applying for French residence permit AFTER Oct 31st 2019 and BEFORE Dec 31st 2020

Post by TeeRev85 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:47 pm

The website I was referring to, by the way, is this one:

https://contacts-demarches.interieur.go ... plication/