ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for Parents and Statment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Visitor Visa - Bank Statement

Post by rizrashid116 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Hi,

I am applying for visit visa for Mother and Sister, My Dad is submitting 6 months statement and showing that he will cover all cost (travel/other's). I am also sending supporting documents (6 month payslips, full time employer letter, Flat Tenancy Letter/Council Letter Bills).
Question: I have only one month bank statement which has balance of almost 3000£. Is that enough statement in addition to supporting dad bank statement. Or Should i not need to submit any statement.

Regards,

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Re: Visitor Visa - Bank Statement

Post by rizrashid116 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Any comments on below:

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Visit Visa for Parents and Statment

Post by rizrashid116 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:21 am

Dear,
I am applying for visit visa for Mother and Sister, My Dad is submitting 6 months statement and showing that he will cover all cost (travel/other's). I am also sending supporting documents (6 month payslips, full time employer letter, Flat Tenancy Letter/Council Letter Bills).
Question: I have only one month bank statement which has balance of almost 3000£. Is that enough statement in addition to supporting dad bank statement. Or Should i not need to submit any bank statement and only send tenancy letter and council Tax Bills etc.