ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stage 1 Rejection is considered as Visa rejection

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

confuseddesi123
Mood:
India

Stage 1 Rejection is considered as Visa rejection

Post by confuseddesi123 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:49 pm

Hi All,

I had applied for Tier 1 exceptional talent visa in the digital technology area to Tech Nation but unfortunately was not endorsed for the application.

My worry is that in case if I apply for Visa for the UK or any other country then there is a question: "Have you been rejected for Visa for any country?" Do I need to say Yes against this question?

Please advise as I believe my visa was never rejected but my application for endorsement was rejected.

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Cheers

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Stage 1 Rejection is considered as Visa rejection

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:55 pm

No, you weren't rejected for the visa as you never got to the point where you applied for a visa. Visa refusals come from the Home Office after you submit a visa application.

You didn't get to the point where you put an application together and submit it.