ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 to PSW Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bethnalblue

Tier 4 to PSW Visa

Post by bethnalblue » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:54 am

I have completed my MBA in the UK in 2010 and applied for PSW which I did receive but I didn't go back to the UK so my PSW visa was wasted. I would like to know if I go back to the UK as a student can I apply for PSW again after completing my studies

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 to PSW Visa

Post by sah10406 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:03 pm

The rules for the Graduate Immigration Route have not yet been laid before parliament and incorporated into the immigration rules. This is unlikely to happen only shortly before implementation next Summer.

So we do not yet know some of the fine detail, including whether having previously used one of the UK post-study work schemes (IGS, SEGS, FTWISS, Tier 1 PSW) will mean you cannot participate in the Scheme.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.