ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tell us where you live

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Tell us where you live

Post by Konzo1 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:41 pm

Please I am completing my first passport application And requires and address.

Home address
Tell us where you live. We’ll send your new passport and return any documents to this address. They will arrive separately.

can I use my office address instead of my home address? As I am mostly in the office than in the house.

I am moving to a new house, will they require a proof of address if I am to use the new house address?

hermanthegerman
Germany

Re: Tell us where you live

Post by hermanthegerman » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:54 pm

I do not think so. I think you need to give them your home address and they will always attempt the first delivery there. Once this has failed you can then go to the website and get it delivered to your work (I had it done that way). I looked into this at the time and could not find a way of getting it send to work first.