ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK Tests postponed- COVID-19

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

poper
Diamond Member
India

Life in UK Tests postponed- COVID-19

Post by poper » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:42 pm

Candidates taking LIUK, please check your emails before proceeding to the test center.
I received the below note today.

Dear Candidate,

We are writing to inform you of the precautions in place at Life in the UK Test centres to help protect the health of test takers and staff in line with official requirements of the UK Government to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Life in the UK Test centres will be closed from 21 March until 13 April 2020 as a precautionary measure against Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As you have booked a test to take place during this period, your test booking will be rescheduled automatically.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.