ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Haven't got any reply from inis after applying for visa on 12th july

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Shelter
Pakistan

Long term residency

Post by Shelter » Sun May 24, 2020 11:45 am

hi guys I need some information

I was on stamp 4(spouse of Irish national) for 5 years and my appointment for renewal was due on 26th March but gnib office were closed down due to covid 19 and I got 2 months automatic extension..my question is we don't know how long office will take to reopen ..so can I apply for long term residency as I was on stamp 4 for 5 years .if yes than where should I send my application. Long-term residency unit or Irish spouse unit ...waiting for reply

Kinds regards ...

TARIQ

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Long term residency

Post by littlerr » Sun May 24, 2020 3:52 pm

You are not eligible for LTR. LTR is for people who got their Stamp 1/4 based on work permits.

You can apply for naturalisation if you desire. You should continue to renew your Stamp 4 until your naturalisation is approved.
Alternatively, after 8 years of your Stamp 4 you can apply for WCATT (Stamp 5).

Shelter
Pakistan

Re: Long term residency

Post by Shelter » Sun May 24, 2020 5:12 pm

I already applied for citizenship back in sep 2018 got 2nd stage letter in May 2019 ..every time I email them same copy and paste answer "being processed......" so I don't really think about citizenship anymore .. ... thanks for ur reply and information ..i will continue with stamp 4 ...

Shelter
Pakistan

Haven't got any reply from inis after applying for visa on 12th july

Post by Shelter » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:56 pm

I Haven't got any reply from inis after applying for visa renewal on 12th july ..i went down to gnib office but security guy didn't not let me go in he said not allow without appointment..I have sent 4 emails no reply ..I need to travel urgently .... any idea what i suppose to do ?

ailA2019
Ireland

Re: Haven't got any reply from inis after applying for visa on 12th july

Post by ailA2019 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:02 pm

Shelter wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:56 pm
I Haven't got any reply from inis after applying for visa renewal on 12th july ..i went down to gnib office but security guy didn't not let me go in he said not allow without appointment..I have sent 4 emails no reply ..I need to travel urgently .... any idea what i suppose to do ?
my friend, we are in the same boat. I advise you to submit visa then try to explain your circumstances on Visa Application otherwise they have over 10,000 Applications. no reply soon.

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:31 am

ailA2019 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:02 pm
Shelter wrote:
my friend, we are in the same boat. I advise you to submit visa then try to explain your circumstances on Visa
Application otherwise they have over 10,000 Applications. no reply soon.
Ok I understand that they have 10,000 applications..but how come people who applied after me got their renewaland passport back .it suppose to be que system ..

ailA2019
Ireland

Post by ailA2019 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:00 am

Shelter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:31 am
ailA2019 wrote:
Shelter wrote:
my friend, we are in the same boat. I advise you to submit visa then try to explain your circumstances on Visa
Ok I understand that they have 10,000 applications..but how come people who applied after me got their renewaland passport back .it suppose to be que system ..

First, check you INIS Online Form account if they need any addiction information required? see if the process is completed.

THEN

The Department will deal with applications for renewals of permission that expired on a case-by-case basis.

yes, It suppose to be que system but You and I, some people who had a delay with citizenship applications know what does case-by-case basis mean.

Unfortunately, this is how the department policy works, Nothing we can do.

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:21 am

ailA2019 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:00 am
Shelter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:31 am
ailA2019 wrote:
Shelter wrote:

First, check you INIS Online Form account if they need any addiction information required? see if the process is completed.

THEN

The Department will deal with applications for renewals of permission that expired on a case-by-case basis.

yes, It suppose to be que system but You and I, some people who had a delay with citizenship applications know what does case-by-case basis mean.

Unfortunately, this is how the department policy works, Nothing we can do.

It says on online inis account Submitted Forms (1)...thats it
.looks like nobody touched my application yet ...

This whole citizenship and visa system is a joke .😥😥

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:33 am

Hey, something weird happened on that website for me. up until today i was able to access the forms i submitted and edit it. that option has been locked so i cant even view the documents i submitted. also the only option i have access to on the dashboard is the naturalisation option. so i cant even start a new visa application if i wanted. that all changed today and i submitted my application exactly a week ago. is that your experience as well ?

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 pm

sugeie wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:33 am
Hey, something weird happened on that website for me. up until today i was able to access the forms i submitted and edit it. that option has been locked so i cant even view the documents i submitted. also the only option i have access to on the dashboard is the naturalisation option. so i cant even start a new visa application if i wanted. that all changed today and i submitted my application exactly a week ago. is that your experience as well ?
No i can still see my submitted form ...just cant edit it as I already submitted..

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Post by Granista » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:13 pm

You didn't apply for a visa or a visa renewal, you applied for a residency permission.

Totally different thing

And 12th July was like 5 mins ago in INIS terms.

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:24 pm

Granista wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:13 pm
You didn't apply for a visa or a visa renewal, you applied for a residency permission.

Totally different thing

That was an old post about residency I dont know how I merge both post togather 🤭🤭 ...now I am talking about online visa renewal which I applied on 12th july ..

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:40 pm

Has anyone gotten theirs done yet??? its been more than 2 weeks now?

Granista
BANNED
American Samoa

Post by Granista » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:24 pm

Shelter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:24 pm
Granista wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:13 pm

Totally different thing

That was an old post about residency I dont know how I merge both post togather 🤭🤭 ...now I am talking about online visa renewal which I applied on 12th july ..
You said you went to GNIB office...you're in the country. A visa is only to enter the country. To stay here you need a residency permission.
It would really help if people had the first clue what they were actually applying for.

sugeie
Ghana

Post by sugeie » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:10 pm

Hey Guys!! its been 2 weeks and not even an ackowledgement of Receipt!! has anyone gotten back a reply or had their done? do i take your silence as an indication you dont have problems anymore?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:20 pm

sugeie wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:10 pm
Hey Guys!! its been 2 weeks and not even an ackowledgement of Receipt!! has anyone gotten back a reply or had their done? do i take your silence as an indication you dont have problems anymore?
They don’t do acknowledgment. The only email you will get is one that says your application is approved.

Bit of immature system at the moment. Hopefully they will make it better in the future.

I can imagine there’s a huge backlog as the vast majority of people will choose to send their applications over around 20 July.

Wow90
Ireland

Post by Wow90 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:18 pm

Did you received it in the end?

I applied on the 26 and still no response. My iron expires on the 26 so if it expires I won't be able to continue working. I emailed them but nothing obviously.

Shelter
Pakistan

Post by Shelter » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:25 pm

Wow90 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:18 pm
Did you received it in the end?

I applied on the 26 and still no response. My iron expires on the 26 so if it expires I won't be able to continue working. I emailed them but nothing obviously.

Yeah ..i got reply after nearly 4 weeks ..got my passort back in 2 days and IRP card in 5 days after the approval email...

ParasBadola
Newly Registered
India

Post by ParasBadola » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:42 am

Hi,
I applied today and same, no confirmation email.
However my friends received a confirmation right after they applied. The confirmation email said to post the print out of that email along with the passport and IRP.

I’m unsure what to do?
Did you just send your passport and IRP without a confirmation email?