ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for tier 2 sponsor for a year

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

udayakumarg
Newly Registered

Looking for tier 2 sponsor for a year

Post by udayakumarg » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:16 am

Hello All,

I was laid off recently and having 6 months to apply for ILR. please contact me if you have any job opening in powertrain, system engineering, project management or business development. I am looking for a year sponsorship. My experience is with auto industry. But I am considering other industries as well.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Looking for tier 2 sponsor for a year

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:20 am

Check usual job adverts. Don't rely on people contact you on forums. There are scammers everywhere.

Also, nobody is going to hire you to help with your 1 year Tier 2 gap. Don't bring this argument to an employer. Someone did that to me during a job interview and it didn't end up well for him. Companies hire you because of your skills and experience not to help with immigration.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Looking for tier 2 sponsor for a year

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:56 am

udayakumarg wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:16 am
Hello All,

I was laid off recently and having 6 months to apply for ILR. please contact me if you have any job opening in powertrain, system engineering, project management or business development. I am looking for a year sponsorship. My experience is with auto industry. But I am considering other industries as well.
You need to find a job with a sponsor on the official ukvi sponsor list.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.