ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

**** COVID19 and UKVCAS Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Grustnyi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Re: **** COVID19 and UKVCAS Biometrics Appointments **** (ONLY discuss here)

Post by Grustnyi » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I submitted my Set M application on June the 28th, downloaded all docs but had no emails at all. I see some people get the generic email after the submission. Is it normal that I have no feedback at all from the Home Office or I’ve done something wrong?

Thank you in advance.

srirav
Newly Registered
India

Post by srirav » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Gbvs2020 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:37 pm
srirav wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:16 pm
Gbvs2020 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:13 pm
Hi All,

I have registered on 06 April and I have not received any email from UKVCAS or UKVI. I’m not sure if they are even going to use my biometrics which I have given back in 2018. I see a lot of people who registered after me have received emails. Is anyone else in the same situation as I am?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
My app too was lodged on 28th april....didnt get any communication at all :(
Hi have you received any email from them? I’m still waiting for my email either for reusing my bimetrics or new appointment invitation. UKVCAS has just updated again saying they will be now doing the May applications. I have applied in April, it’s concerning me now. Thanks
No i havent got any communication...am equally concerned....atleast UKVCAS shd put in simple n clearenglish...how can they say that they would contact everyone ( who lodged application by 30th april) by 4th july ....irony is they HAVENT :(

Paul99

Post by Paul99 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:53 pm

Have any one received email to send documents for SET-O who has submitted in June & July ?
Many Thanks .

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:57 pm

Gbvs2020 wrote:
srirav wrote:
Gbvs2020 wrote:
Hi All,

I have registered on 06 April and I have not received any email from UKVCAS or UKVI. I’m not sure if they are even going to use my biometrics which I have given back in 2018. I see a lot of people who registered after me have received emails. Is anyone else in the same situation as I am?

Thank you
Hi have you received any email from them? I’m still waiting for my email either for reusing my bimetrics or new appointment invitation. UKVCAS has just updated again saying they will be now doing the May applications. I have applied in April, it’s concerning me now. Thanks
Have you checked your junk folder?

You can contact UKVCAS helpline if have not received yet.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Gbvs2020
Newly Registered

Post by Gbvs2020 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:00 pm

CULLINAN wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:57 pm
Gbvs2020 wrote:
srirav wrote:
Gbvs2020 wrote:
Hi All,

Thank you
Have you checked your junk folder?

You can contact UKVCAS helpline if have not received yet.
Yes I have been checking my junk emails, nothing received yet. I have called the UKVCAS helpline a few times and they told me to keep checking emails. It’s concerning because they have now updated saying they will be doing May applications. What about those who haven’t received yet and who applied before May.

moal11

Post by moal11 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:01 pm

Paul99 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:53 pm
Have any one received email to send documents for SET-O who has submitted in June & July ?
Hi Paul, I received to send documents. I applied in June. I send them the documents requested but still didn't upload them to UKVCAS.
Last edited by moal11 on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gbvs2020
Newly Registered

Post by Gbvs2020 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:02 pm

srirav wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:44 pm
Gbvs2020 wrote:
srirav wrote:
Gbvs2020 wrote:
Hi All,

Thank you
No i havent got any communication...am equally concerned....atleast UKVCAS shd put in simple n clearenglish...how can they say that they would contact everyone ( who lodged application by 30th april) by 4th july ....irony is they HAVENT :(

When I called them they said to keep checking emails. I’m going to call them again. Please keep us updated and I will do the same. Thanks

srirav
Newly Registered
India

Post by srirav » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:06 pm

Gbvs2020 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:02 pm
srirav wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:44 pm
Gbvs2020 wrote:
srirav wrote:

When I called them they said to keep checking emails. I’m going to call them again. Please keep us updated and I will do the same. Thanks
Sure...will try to call them too

Saeed5
Sudan

Post by Saeed5 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:56 pm

Hi guys I hope you are all ok just I am asking I have an appointment with UKVACS on 20th July the said you can upload documents free or you can pay service on your an appointment to upload behalf of you , my question I have passport is need to scan all pages or just main page and upload it and my BRP card also when I upload need to upload separate from may passport or all together in one scan .

abhardwaj1390

Post by abhardwaj1390 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:47 pm

You can Scan all pages to be on safe side.

abhardwaj1390

Post by abhardwaj1390 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:18 pm

Dear Members,

Has anyone received email from Home office regarding reuse Bio-metric to upload image? I can see till may 2020 appointments are open now and was wondering why image applications are still pending.

VikasMandal

Post by VikasMandal » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:29 am

Today morning received a email from UKVI as below even when I have a UKVCAS account created, has anyone received such email?

Our records indicate that you have not yet created your UKVCAS account.

In order to continue your application and to enable you to you to secure a biometric enrolment appointment when they become available or, where we are able, to reuse the fingerprints you’ve already given you need to create an account with our commercial partner so they can provide you with information on the action you will need to take.

You will have received an email at the time of applying online and this has all the information you need to access your application. You can create your UKVCAS account by returning to section 6 (Further Action) of your online application and selecting the “Book Appointment” function.

Paul99

Post by Paul99 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:55 am

Many Thanks .

Paul99

Post by Paul99 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:02 am

VikasMandal wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:29 am
Today morning received a email from UKVI as below even when I have a UKVCAS account created, has anyone received such email?

In order to continue your application and to enable you to you to secure a biometric enrolment appointment when they become available or, where we are able, to reuse the fingerprints you’ve already given you need to create an account with our commercial partner so they can provide you with information on the action you will need to take.

You will have received an email at the time of applying online and this has all the information you need to access your application. You can create your UKVCAS account by returning to section 6 (Further Action) of your online application and selecting the “Book Appointment” function.
Have you login the account and upload DOC?
Many Thanks .

tier2g

Post by tier2g » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:06 am

I have submitted my application on 5th July, but still unable to book any appointments and all slots showing appointments not available. Any luck here for anyone?

VikasMandal

Post by VikasMandal » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:10 am

Paul99 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:02 am
VikasMandal wrote:

Yes, I uploaded it the moment I registered with UKVCAS and the strange thing is I have a booked appointment as well with UKVCAS for my biometric

VikasMandal

Post by VikasMandal » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:12 am

tier2g wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:06 am
I have submitted my application on 5th July, but still unable to book any appointments and all slots showing appointments not available. Any luck here for anyone?
https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/flash-message- ... geId=74833

Paul99

Post by Paul99 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:28 am

VikasMandal wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:10 am
Paul99 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:02 am
VikasMandal wrote:

Yes, I uploaded it the moment I registered with UKVCAS and the strange thing is I have a booked appointment as well with UKVCAS for my biometric
Please call them -When did you submitted your application ?
Many Thanks .

Daided
Mexico

Post by Daided » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:35 am

UKVCAS has announced opening appointments for those that registered up to 31st May:

Now open to customers who applied before 31 May 2020

We are now opening up the booking system to UKVCAS registered customers whose application we received between 1 May and 31 May 2020. We are continuing to work from the earliest to the most recent registrations as we think this is the fairest and best approach to take.

If you are one of these customers, you will receive an email from us before 9 July 2020 asking you to book an appointment. The email will have full instructions about the next steps.

Some customers within this date range will not be invited to book an appointment. See the impact of the new UKVI policy changes below.

For those that registered to UKVCAS before 1st June, have you been able to book an appointment yet?

abhardwaj1390

Post by abhardwaj1390 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:55 am

I have not. I am waiting for their email for image upload. Anyone received such email?

nav18scse

Post by nav18scse » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:59 am

Hi VikasMandal,
I also received the same mail even though I have account created on the same day when I submitted my applications. Checked again I can see all my uploaded documents are in UKVCAS.

Did you call them and received any update?

Please update me.

Thanks.

VikasMandal

Post by VikasMandal » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:04 am

nav18scse wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:59 am
Hi VikasMandal,
I also received the same mail even though I have account created on the same day when I submitted my applications. Checked again I can see all my uploaded documents are in UKVCAS.

Please update me.

Thanks.
Yes, I tried calling UKVI but couldn’t get through.
Called UKVCAS and forwarded the same email to them, they mentioned that they will look into it and get back to me.
Last option would be to reply over the same email but will wait for couple of days for UKVCAS to get back.

nav18scse

Post by nav18scse » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:09 am

VikasMandal wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:04 am
nav18scse wrote:
Hi VikasMandal,

Please update me.

Thanks.
Called UKVCAS and forwarded the same email to them, they mentioned that they will look into it and get back to me.
Last option would be to reply over the same email but will wait for couple of days for UKVCAS to get back.
Thanks for your quick reply.

Could you please share me the email Ids you have replied?

Thanks.

srirav
Newly Registered
India

Post by srirav » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:13 am

Guys one query
As i have never done visa processing myself..it was always my immigration advisor so have no idea about below confusion.

UKVCAS says they are opening booking system to UKVCAS registered customers whose application we received between May 1 n May 31.

So query is that is there any separate registration needed with UKVCAS?? Because when I asked my immigration advisor ..they said they my application was lodged with UKVI n nothing needs to be lodged with UKVCAS.

So am not sure if UKVCAS even has my info or not that my application is pending biometeric appointment?

Thanks

VikasMandal

Post by VikasMandal » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:15 am

nav18scse wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:09 am
VikasMandal wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:04 am
nav18scse wrote:
Hi VikasMandal,

Please update me.

Thanks.
Thanks for your quick reply.

Could you please share me the email Ids you have replied?

Thanks.
I haven’t replied to UKVI yet (if you reply on the same email you got from UKVI), i just communicated the same UKVCAS that i got such email from UKVI