ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What kind of start up?

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mjazz
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

What kind of start up?

Post by Mjazz » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:01 am

Hey guys, I have some questions and would be thankful if u help me with the answers.
We are some friends into diffrent work and want to know which one has the most chance for inovators visa and also what proofs we should provide?

1- Teaching yoga, we have our own specific way of teaching and also doing yiga

2- Game apps. We also have great ideas about developing some new games. We have made some apps, but we have some problems here in my country. We r in Iran, due to sanctions we cannot develop an app and send it to the market and lots of other problems which made us not persue this amazing work.
Which of the above has more chance for a inivators visa?
Thank you so much in advance for the answers.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What kind of start up?

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:09 am

1. Yoga won't qualify. There are 100s if not 1000s of yoga places already in the UK.

2. Depends if you can get endorsement. Again there are many such companies in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/innovator-visa
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.