ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ccj and naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alilimed
Newly Registered
Algeria

Ccj and naturalisation

Post by Alilimed » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:16 pm

Hi all
I’m want to apply for BC this month 09/2020. And I have a ccj Of £2050 under my name dated 13/09/2019 due not paying a credit card.
What’s the best way to clear it ?
Should I try to get a payment plan with the owner of the ccj then apply for BC ? Or make a full payment then apply ?

Cheers

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Ccj and naturalisation

Post by CULLINAN » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Alilimed wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:16 pm
Hi all
I’m want to apply for BC this month 09/2020. And I have a ccj Of £2050 under my name dated 13/09/2019 due not paying a credit card.
What’s the best way to clear it ?
Should I try to get a payment plan with the owner of the ccj then apply for BC ? Or make a full payment then apply ?

Cheers
Best to clear it in full or at least have a payment plan. Best to provide evidence for full payment or partial payments before you apply.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.