ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (LR) application queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chk_123
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

ILR (LR) application queries

Post by chk_123 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:23 am

Hi,

I recently submitted my ILR application under LR on 11/09/2020. I have been directed to UKVCAS/IDV app to upload supporting documents and ID verification.

I used UKVCAS previously for my Tier2 application last year so it seems like I don't need to create another account. However when I log into UKVCAS and go into document upload, there is nothing under mandatory documents.

I was wondering if that is the case with other people who have applied for ILR recently and I just need to upload my evidence (i.e. passports/BRP/consent letter) under optional documents or is it my UKVCAS still linked to my old application instead of the new one?

Any help is much appreciated!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: ILR (LR) application queries

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:33 am

chk_123 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:23 am
Hi,

I recently submitted my ILR application under LR on 11/09/2020. I have been directed to UKVCAS/IDV app to upload supporting documents and ID verification.

I used UKVCAS previously for my Tier2 application last year so it seems like I don't need to create another account. However when I log into UKVCAS and go into document upload, there is nothing under mandatory documents.

I was wondering if that is the case with other people who have applied for ILR recently and I just need to upload my evidence (i.e. passports/BRP/consent letter) under optional documents or is it my UKVCAS still linked to my old application instead of the new one?

Any help is much appreciated!
It is not linked to your old application. You are applying ILR LR so limited documents as you stated up there, so just go ahead and upload those.

chk_123
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: ILR (LR) application queries

Post by chk_123 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:48 am

Thanks a lot!