ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointments outside of Dublin

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Re: Appointments outside of Dublin

Post by Vorona » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 pm

Keep an eye on official updates. A notice will be published If they decide to cancel the appointments.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:31 pm

If the station is outside of the 5km range from your home, you legally won't be able to travel to the station, as it is not on the list of travel restriction exemptions.

They will have to either cancel the appointments and extend the expiry date, or amend their travel restriction exemption list.

We have similar issues with another branch of the government services. I've contacted my local TD and also the government service in question. We haven't got any reply back. :?

jjkhatri
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by jjkhatri » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:22 am

thanks very much guyz for answer you both are very helpful Special thanks for littlerr

Mithusub
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Mithusub » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:01 pm

Guys, Any idea about outside of Dublin GNIB registration.Are they going to close same as Dublin.Can anyone please share.Got an appointment only yesterday for 27th of November for Cork area.

Vorona
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Vorona » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:48 pm

Vorona wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:10 pm
Went to the office this morning before work. Nothing to say really, just got a new stamp. The only difference is that previously they would have asked me to visit them again and collect the card. Not anymore as the new card will be sent to my home.
Card arrived today.

swathi_ganesan
Newly Registered

Post by swathi_ganesan » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:54 am

Hi all,

I have an appointment next week in a county outside Dublin. I have address proof here and am working from home currently, but the work address in permit is Dublin. will this be a problem if address in work permit and residence address had different counties ? Can I proceed going for registration where I live currently ?

Stanina
Ireland

Post by Stanina » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:03 pm

swathi_ganesan wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:54 am
Hi all,

I have an appointment next week in a county outside Dublin. I have address proof here and am working from home currently, but the work address in permit is Dublin. will this be a problem if address in work permit and residence address had different counties ? Can I proceed going for registration where I live currently ?
yes, it should be the station where you are residing and not where is work permit.

Zahid zahid
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Zahid zahid » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:11 am

Mithusub wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:01 pm
Guys, Any idea about outside of Dublin GNIB registration.Are they going to close same as Dublin.Can anyone please share.Got an appointment only yesterday for 27th of November for Cork area.
Registration outside dublin is working i read it on website and further my husband call in garda station appointments are going on as normal. All the updates related to immigration is updated on inis.ie