ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work closed affect application?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

waqsbey14
Newly Registered
Mood:

Work closed affect application?

Post by waqsbey14 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Hi,

I have a few questions, hoping someone can help please.

Firstly, thank you for your time and reading this. Any help will be grately appreciated :)

My spouse is from Pakistan and I work part time in the hospitality sector, in the building is a pub and a fast food place. Due to how bad the business is affected, they have decided to close until things are better.

I only work weekend and rest of the week, I am a carer for my older brother. So I get carers allowance and my take home from the job is £460 a month. I meet the adequate maintenance, as I live with my family, have no rent etc to pay.

I want to apply for my spouse's visa. The company is still paying me, however if I apply and the business is still closed will the affect my application ? Am I best to wait for it to open back up? I don't want to spend so much and for them to refuse my application because of this being closed.

Also lastly, my salary changed in August as that's when I had to become a carer for my brother, do I need to provide previous payslips aswell or is it ok just to provide the news ones from August along with my carers allowance letter?

Many thanks once again :-)
Waz