ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan passport and Nadra card urgent

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Qismat

Pakistan passport and Nadra card urgent

Post by Qismat » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:57 pm

Hi guys

My mum just got definite leave to remain in UK through life in the UK 20 year route. Her biometric hasn't arrived and we anticipate it should arrive within next two weeks. Also, from her previous failed applications her Pakistani passports were seized by homeoffice so currently she doesn't have a passport or Nadra card. We only have a copy of her old expired passport. Her brother is ill in Pakistan so she needs to travel to Pakistan asap. What's the best way going about this so she can obtain her passport and Nadra card as soon as possible so when her biometric arrives she can travel straight away.

Any help will be much appreciated

Best Regards
Qismat

sam550

Re: Pakistan passport and Nadra card urgent

Post by sam550 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:11 pm

Hello,

You’ll find all the information on here https://www.phclondon.org/main/

Urgent NICOP is approximately 2 weeks and Exacutive passport after that is about 10 days.

razian97

Post by razian97 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:34 pm

Qismat wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:57 pm
Hi guys

My mum just got definite leave to remain in UK through life in the UK 20 year route. Her biometric hasn't arrived and we anticipate it should arrive within next two weeks. Also, from her previous failed applications her Pakistani passports were seized by homeoffice so currently she doesn't have a passport or Nadra card. We only have a copy of her old expired passport. Her brother is ill in Pakistan so she needs to travel to Pakistan asap. What's the best way going about this so she can obtain her passport and Nadra card as soon as possible so when her biometric arrives she can travel straight away.

Any help will be much appreciated

Best Regards
Qismat
1.first of All please wait for BRP Card.

2.Then apply For NICOP because you cant apply NICOP without valid BRP card or visa

3. After Nicop then your mum can apply for MRP passport because without valid Nadra card you cant apply for passport.

Or

as I explained in your other post , in extreme emergency contact given link and discuss with consulate officials for emergency travel document but still I think you will have to provide valid BRP card .
Regards.
Razian

Qismat

Post by Qismat » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:08 pm

Great, thanks bro