ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi why have I been banned

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ashes2ashes
Newly Registered

Hi why have I been banned

Post by Ashes2ashes » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:43 pm

Sorry I have no idea who to contact or if I am in the right place.
I have been banned. When I use my phones internet it says my IP address has a permanent ban on it.
But when I use my WiFi it’s normal. Please can you let me know what’s happens. Why have I been banned permanently. Iv been Reading this site for years and never had a issue with mobile data.

Ashes2ashes
Newly Registered

Re: Hi why have I been banned

Post by Ashes2ashes » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:52 pm

It’s ok Iv reset my device an it’s working now.

secret.simon

Re: Hi why have I been banned

Post by secret.simon » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:57 pm

You have not been banned, as you have been able to post the message on the forums successfully.

Many IP addresses, which have been used in the past to spam the forums, have been blocked.

That includes some IP addresses used by mobile companies. Try restarting the phone. And try connecting via a wifi network rather than using the mobile network to reduce the chances of getting the message that the IP address that you are using has been blocked.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.