ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Panic(set M)-Family declaration form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Navisa7

Panic(set M)-Family declaration form

Post by Navisa7 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:18 am

Hi,
A bit of a panic mode after helping my friend with her ILR application- I just had my biometric appointment for Set M spouse ILR on a 5 year route on 7th of April 2021 and awaiting decision (could be 6 months as I could only make a standard appointment)

In regards to the mandatory document “family declaration/consent form” by partner: I just realised that We have not deleted/strikethrough civil partner in two places as My partner and I are legally married through vows- “spouse in definition I guess” . It’s been signed by the sponsor though.Would this be an issue to result in an refusal decision?Do I contact UKVI and ask if I can re upload the updated version with a cover letter or do I just stop panicking and upload if I get contacted by UKVI? The definitions of spouse and civil partner are different right?

Your help/assurance is highly welcomed.
Kind Regards
Nah

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Panic(set M)-Family declaration form

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:03 am

You are overthinking.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Navisa7

Re: Panic(set M)-Family declaration form

Post by Navisa7 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:08 am

Thanks Cullinan. That’s reassuring. I don’t know why , I’m more tensed now than while compiling my application over the last few months :roll: