ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delayed Skilled Workers Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Premierland
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Delayed Skilled Workers Visa

Post by Premierland » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:57 am

Hello Team ,
I have applied for Skilled workers visa and had my biometrics done on 12th March 2021 and I also paid for priority service to get it in 5 working days and its 7 working day today , However still not got my passport. I have emailed UKVI using the paid service and they have informed that the decision has been made since the 15th of March 2021 .The site still show the status as Received by DMC , not as - Transferred to VAC and my job start date according to my COS is 29th of March
Can you please suggest what can be done in such cases , any forum to raise the issue when timelines have exceeded the deadline ?

Cib
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Delayed Skilled Workers Visa

Post by Cib » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Hi

What is your outcome. I am in the same place

hw620
China

Re: Delayed Skilled Workers Visa

Post by hw620 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:58 am

Premierland wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:57 am
Hello Team ,
I have applied for Skilled workers visa and had my biometrics done on 12th March 2021 and I also paid for priority service to get it in 5 working days and its 7 working day today , However still not got my passport. I have emailed UKVI using the paid service and they have informed that the decision has been made since the 15th of March 2021 .The site still show the status as Received by DMC , not as - Transferred to VAC and my job start date according to my COS is 29th of March
Can you please suggest what can be done in such cases , any forum to raise the issue when timelines have exceeded the deadline ?
Hi Premierland,
Can you pls advise what caused the delay? I used priority service but no visa info after 5 working days.
thanks