ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS Family Permit granted - what next?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Marlo6
Newly Registered
Croatia

EUSS Family Permit granted - what next?

Post by Marlo6 » Sun May 16, 2021 10:37 am

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate if someone could give me some advice about applying for pre-settled status for a non-EU family member.

My partner has been granted a EUSS Family Permit to join me in the UK. The Home Office guidance and this forum have been pretty helpful so far but I'm still confused over certain things.

• What evidence we will need to show in order to be granted pre-settled status?

• evidence of your relationship to that family member
• that your relationship existed by 31 December 2020 (unless you are a child born or adopted after that date)
• that the relationship continues to exist on the date you apply

Is it only these three things we have to provide? If so, what evidence the Home Office is looking for from us to prove that the relationship still exists?

I'm out of work at the moment so not sure if the Home Office is looking for evidence that I am exercising my treaty rights and that is my main concern.

Thanks in advance