ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa extension after initial 2.5 yrs uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Re: Visa extension after initial 2.5 yrs uk spouse visa

Post by susierolaleverton » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:46 am

Hi pls help,I’m applying for extension flrm for another 2.5 yrs ,and there is a tricky question,my husband had a son from previous and it ask to tick the box to confirm to provide like court letter and utility bill from other parent but we can’t provide it but as long as I will not tick the box I couldn’t proceed to the application?and it ask me to provide it as application but that is not my son why it mentioned my name instead of my husband name?thanks a lot🙏

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Re: Visa extension after initial 2.5 yrs uk spouse visa

Post by susierolaleverton » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:48 pm

Hello everyone does anyone knows about financial requirements for applying extension (flrm)
The question is what was the income from self employed in the last financial year,This is the income(I.e profit)not turn over pls provide the figure before tax and national insurance deductions.
Q. Is this the total income received in last financial year or is it the profit after tax etc taken off ?

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Child benefit claim

Post by susierolaleverton » Mon May 17, 2021 2:07 am

Hi,hope everyone okey I just have a concern,I am in a spouse visa and on my permit it says I can’t get any public funds,I am married to a British national and we have British son,my husband claim a child benefit since that he was a British citizen but he put my bank account to recieve benefit was it okey or not just worried pls help thanks you.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Child benefit claim

Post by AmazonianX » Tue May 18, 2021 11:19 am

susierolaleverton wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 2:07 am
Hi,hope everyone okey I just have a concern,I am in a spouse visa and on my permit it says I can’t get any public funds,I am married to a British national and we have British son,my husband claim a child benefit since that he was a British citizen but he put my bank account to recieve benefit was it okey or not just worried pls help thanks you.
It is being claimed in your husband name and only received in your account. Should not be a problem.

susierolaleverton
Mood:

Extension flrm medical information category

Post by susierolaleverton » Thu May 20, 2021 4:22 pm

Hello everyone,may I ask I’m applying for extension flrm and in the categories there is medical info.what kind of medical information is this?I just gave birth on a February and I have 3rd degree tear should I provide my labour discharge in this category?thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Extension flrm medical information category

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 21, 2021 11:56 pm

susierolaleverton wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:22 pm
Hello everyone,may I ask I’m applying for extension flrm and in the categories there is medical info.what kind of medical information is this?I just gave birth on a February and I have 3rd degree tear should I provide my labour discharge in this category?thanks
The categories are generic and of you feel there are documents for named categories which you can upload to its ok. As for the labour discharge if you feel/consider it correct. The birth certificate of the child can be uploaded to show subsisting relationship.