ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional Cos Allocation request

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Akshay_bogar
Newly Registered

Additional Cos Allocation request

Post by Akshay_bogar » Wed May 19, 2021 9:16 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was issued the cos and salary details were not correct so employer has withdrawn the cos.

Then they realised that they have only one cos was allocated. Now my employer has requested for additional cos which was priority service and was successful. When my HR is traying to assign cos it's still giving the error

The assignment could not be processed due to insufficient CoS/CAS remaining in your allocation.

Does anyone know how many does it takes to allocate new cos priority one ?

Thanks in advance.

Akshay_bogar
Newly Registered

Re: Additional Cos Allocation request

Post by Akshay_bogar » Thu May 20, 2021 10:32 am

Hi,

Please can anyone reply ?

Akshay_bogar
Newly Registered

Post by Akshay_bogar » Tue May 25, 2021 11:12 am

Hi Guys,

Can anyone reply on above thread. My visa is expiring soon and still UKVI hasn't replied back.

We requested new cos allocation via priority service and it was successful, received email saying that we have granted on additional cos to your company but it's not updated on SMS.

Thanks In advance.

Akshay_bogar
Newly Registered

Post by Akshay_bogar » Tue May 25, 2021 11:14 am

Hi Guys,

Can anyone reply on above thread. My visa is expiring soon and still UKVI hasn't replied back.

We requested new cos allocation via priority service and it was successful, received email saying that we have granted on additional cos to your company but it's not updated on SMS.

Thanks In advance.

scruffykeith
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by scruffykeith » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:27 pm

HI mate did you get this sorted? I am in a very similar situation now my company is considering withdrawing the CoS but I'm worried about the reallocation times/ process

Akshay_bogar
Newly Registered

Post by Akshay_bogar » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:39 pm

Hi scruffykeith,

Yes new cos has been assigned. If employer can add sponsor note ask then update it rather than withdrawing the cos if there are minor changes.

Thanks.