ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set Form (0) Questions for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

blueice8549

ILR - Multiple short Travel within 5 years

Post by blueice8549 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:54 am

Hi,

Good Morning all. My wife is filling her ILR Application Set (O)( Tier 2 Dependent Route). Below are the doubts.

Question 1

1. The person you are joining or accompanying - In this there is a question for Spouse
Which visa is Mr XXXXXXX applying for or been granted?

I got my ILR visa through Tier 2 Dependent. So she selected Tier 2 (General) Visa - Is this is correct ?

Question 2
2. Do you have one of these reference numbers for Mr XXXXXXXXXXXXX?
Below options are (a) Yes, I have their VAF number , (b) Yes, I have their GWF number, (c) No, I do not have a reference number for them ?

She had selected option (c) No, I do not have a reference number for them ? Is this is correct ?

Question 3
3. If they have one, what is XXXXX sponsor licence number?
You can find this information on XXXX Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) or Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) statement. If you are able to provide this number, it will help us to link your applications together. If XXXXXX does not have one or you do not know it, you can continue without entering a number.

She had given this as empty and continued to the next question, as my COS was very old and it got expired, Which I used to apply for my Tier 2 General. Is this is correct ?

Question 4
4. Which countries did you visit or travel through when absent from the UK and Crown Dependencies?

In 5 years, She had visited 4 counties( 8 times) which is 66 days total(for last 5 years). Does she need to mention all these travels ?

If Yes, Do we need to mention the Ticket booked departure/Arrival date or Stamp date of departure/Arrival on Passport?

Question 5
5. Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?

Does she need to say as Yes,
since before she came to UK, She born, studied and worked in India. Can she mention that?

Also before she came to UK, she worked in Sweden and Dubai for few months. Does she need to mention that as well ?

Please advice on these questions?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR - Multiple short Travel within 5 years

Post by zimba » Mon May 17, 2021 11:23 am

1. Correct
2. Correct
3. Correct
4. Departure date from the UK, entry date to the UK
5. Not important to mention those
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

blueice8549

Re: ILR - Multiple short Travel within 5 years

Post by blueice8549 » Mon May 17, 2021 10:43 pm

Thanks Zimba

blueice8549

Set Form (0) Questions for ILR

Post by blueice8549 » Thu May 20, 2021 2:55 pm

Hi All,
While filling ILR application for my wife . I am able to see these below questions. What answers do I need to provide

Am planning to provide our Rental Agreement with joint name also Utility bill with our joint names. So what answer Do I need to provide for this ?

On Documents Section

1. Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?

If Yes, There is a consent form with 3 Parts ? Whose sign is required ?

2. Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

If Yes, There is a consent form with 3 Parts ? Whose sign is required ?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Set Form (0) Questions for ILR

Post by zimba » Thu May 20, 2021 3:39 pm

Part 1 signed by her, part 2 signed by you, Part 3 is not required. ANY evidence can be used for cohabitation
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

blueice8549

Post by blueice8549 » Thu May 20, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi Zimba,

Thanks for the response.
Do I need to reply yes to both the questions ?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu May 20, 2021 6:03 pm

blueice8549 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 4:23 pm
Hi Zimba,

Thanks for the response.
Do I need to reply yes to both the questions ?
The questions asks if X is true answer YES. So if X is true about you then you answer Yes. These are not trick questions

blueice8549

Post by blueice8549 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:36 am

Thanks Zimba for your responses. My Wife had Visa Appointment on 20 Jun 2021. And she received an email from UK Home Office on 22 Jun 2021 - that the application for your "Indefinite Leave to Remain" has been approved and BRP will be delivered within 7 working days.

Summary:

Documents already Submitted online:
1. SET(O) filled online:
2. Appointment booking and payment confirmation : I will take with me
3.Old & New Passport : Scanned(First Page and Last page Only)
4. BRP : Scanned : I will upload online and take with me
5. Consent form : I will upload online and take with me ( 2 Form submitted out of 3 )
6. English Language Certificate B1 : Already provide reference and certificate online
7. Marriage Certificate : I will upload online and take with me
8. Tenancy Agreement for last 2 years
9. Council tax statements for last 2 years
10. Electricity utility statements for the last 1 year
11. Life in UK - I have provided reference online

Things happened on Visa Appointment day.

1. Biometric taken
2. All stamped pages of old and new Passports were scanned by the Visa Processing Consultant.
3. All submitted documents were verified by the consultant.
4. Consultant asked for Declaration Form which was not available during submission of Set Form(O) ILR Application. So Consultant provided the Spouse declaration form to my wife and asked her to get spouse signature, scanned and uploaded(on her online Visa application link) before 10 PM on the same day. So my wife did the same way.

Please find the link for the Spouse Declaration form in the below link. As this link is not available while filling up the application form online or after completion as well. So we need to download this form separately and to be submitted, which is mandatory for processing the ILR. This is different from Consent Form.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... ration.pdf

Thanks and All the Best for everyone.