ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse ILR Company Director

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Skorpion1471
Newly Registered

Spouse ILR Company Director

Post by Skorpion1471 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:50 am

Hi,

I opened a new company last year on 30th November, and was paying myself part time due to the company being new and then covid started and i was unable to increase my pay back then,

but now in march i increased my pay to £1600 however the company went in to loss of £18000 last year due to covid and their was very little business due to the lockdown.

I am a british citizen and my wife is on the 5 year route and it will be 5 years in September. Can i apply for her extension earlier?

My spouse’s visa end on 28 December this year but my companies second year accounts will be due. So do i need to submit the second year as well?

Will the home office look at my last years loss?
I have been paying myself regular salary into my bank account.

wahi66
BANNED

Re: Spouse ILR Company Director

Post by wahi66 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:32 am

Having Loss has nothing to do with your visa as long as the business activity is going on. its a company's loss not yours which can be adjusted in the next years profit. you have fulfill all the directors requirements though