ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M application and Consent form query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

brunold85
Newly Registered
India

FLR M application and Consent form query

Post by brunold85 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:24 pm

Hi Guys, I have a similar problem so thought of posting in this thread. I would very much appreciate your response. I am a British citizen and not earning currently. My wife has made an FLRM application. My wife is working as a dentist and had her tax returns filed. She has filled in Part 1 (Consent from the applicant). Part 2 an 3 she has written not applicable.
The home office messaged that, We are unable to conclude. We need additional information and they have listed.
1. Consent forms page 2/3 to be signed by the sponsor
2. Copy of SA302 tax return form (2019/20 and 2020/21) [We had sent this (full detail sheet by our accountant) but still they asked for it, don't know why]
We had submitted declaration of spouse information form. Do I need to fill part2/3 or my wife has to fill in
Please could anyone help us?
My wife and me we don't have any joint accounts.
Thank you,
Bruno

brunold85
Newly Registered
India

Re: FLR M application and Consent form query

Post by brunold85 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:00 am

Hi guys,
I would appreciate any help. I found that I need to sign form 2 because my name is on the council tax bill but dont know what to do for form 3 lists: I have agreed to provide financial support to the applicant as set out in the application form. Now because I am not employed I have not mentioned that I am financially supporting her. She has her salary.
Only thing I am providing is the accommodation because I own it and it is in my name.
Should we both sign it?
Usually I have found this forum very helpful over the years and I hope someone can respond.
Thank you,
Bruno

mysterylady11

Post by mysterylady11 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:13 am

Hi there,

You don’t need to fill in part 3 of the consent forms if you’re not getting financial help from third party .

Just part 1 and 2 and the declarations .

Send all documents they have requested even if you have sent them already . Sometimes they miss these things .

All the best and I hope this helps.

brunold85
Newly Registered
India

Post by brunold85 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:20 am

Thank you very much for your kind response. I hope you have a lovely day!