ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

France Brexit Carte de Sejour, British + French spouse

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Coucou
Newly Registered

France Brexit Carte de Sejour, British + French spouse

Post by Coucou » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:28 am

Hello Everyone,

I wonder, if people can share their experience of obtaining a French Brexit Carte de Sejour for a British Spouse or any other EU + British spouse experience.

So, I am a British spouse (5+ years, registered under french law) of a French national and I applied for the BREXIT 'Carte de sejour' in France. I have now received an appointment at the concerned prefecture for my biometerics, pictures and black pen in August. And I am planning 2+ weeks holidays in August after the biometerics appointment.

Please, if people reading this share their experience of the process of obtaining Carte de Sejour British + French spouse or any other EU + British spouse experience in France and be kind enough to answer my questions below

1. After Biometerics appointment, is it the final appointment and I would receive my Carte de Sejour. And How soon?

2. Is it a possibility even after Biometerics that I am called for another interview or documents?
Prefecture hasn't asked me for any documents or any other requirements since my initial submission.

Thanks for reading, sharing your experiences and answers.