ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstay

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sngkolo
Newly Registered
Mauritius

Overstay

Post by Sngkolo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:33 am

Hello, just a quick question. I have overstayed northen Ireland(UK) for 1 year. If i leave the country to go back to my country, will the UK immigration say something? Please also note that I have a fresh new passport with no arrivals and departures

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Re: Overstay

Post by jacsll55 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:04 pm

Its all in the system and immigration don't need see a stamp to see your entry / visa expiry date.
I don't think you will have any problem leaving the Country, but will be a rejection of your applications if you try to apply for a visa.

jacsll55
Mood:
Bahrain

Re: Overstay

Post by jacsll55 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:06 pm

Sngkolo wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:33 am
Hello, just a quick question. I have overstayed northen Ireland(UK) for 1 year. If i leave the country to go back to my country, will the UK immigration say something? Please also note that I have a fresh new passport with no arrivals and departures
See this link
https://www.freemovement.org.uk/oversta ... a-uk-visa/