ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of visiting visa for Minor Dependent

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JasmineA
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Refusal of visiting visa for Minor Dependent

Post by JasmineA » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:12 am

Hello everyone,
I have applied for Closed work permit through positive LMIA . My husband along with me had applied for Open work permit and my daughter for Visiting Visa to Canada on 15th Feb, 2021. I got a refusal letter from IRCC for my daughter's application on July 8, 2021 and have asked to reapply for study visa since she is school going age. Me and my husband's decision is still pending. Please guide on what should I do next? Should I wait for our application or go ahead for my daughter's application since processing times are much longer. If we apply for study visa, is it essential to submit school admission letter from Canada. Also, if I get my visa approved, still is it required to submit this document as we haven't taken admissions. My daughter is 12 years old. Will this affect my application? Please advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Refusal of visiting visa for Minor Dependent

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:18 am

Why have you registered a second username to ask the same question you asked yesterday??? Multiple usernames are strictly NOT permitted in the forum!!

member/AnwarAI/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JasmineA
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Refusal of visiting visa for Minor Dependent

Post by JasmineA » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:27 am

I am sorry. Please ignore the previous post. I am trying to delete the previous account. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.