ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EEA family member and divorce

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alexjoke
Newly Registered
Gambia

Non EEA family member and divorce

Post by Alexjoke » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:51 am

Hello everyone and sorry about my english
I am non eu holding pre settled status and married eu wife. We are married 2 years and 1 month . And I am in uk 1 year and 4 month. We are currently married and living together. But our relation is very bad . Lot of fight. And sleeping separately. Around 1 week she start talking me about moving from her . My question is . If we just separate and not applying for the divorce before the 3 year married will be effected my retained right . And if she want the divorce straight after my separation. Do you think the divorce absolute will take time to cover the 11 month for 3 years married. Please help and sorry again about my English