ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

May Applications

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

teddybear79

May Applications

Post by teddybear79 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:24 pm

Hi I applied in MAY 2021 no news till today from HO, on the timeline have has only seen 1 - 2 approvals from may, please may applicants can you share your time timelines here, I think 99% of May applications are pending

har_p3

Re: May Applications

Post by har_p3 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:38 pm

It does not look like HO follows any logic while assigning case workers. Their queuing system is obviously broken and flawed. I applied early October and already seeing mid October and later cases being approved whilst no news on mine. So trying to make sense out of broken HO system is just going to be a waste of time

dexmo

Re: May Applications

Post by dexmo » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:01 pm

har_p3 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:38 pm
It does not look like HO follows any logic while assigning case workers. Their queuing system is obviously broken and flawed. I applied early October and already seeing mid October and later cases being approved whilst no news on mine. So trying to make sense out of broken HO system is just going to be a waste of time
There is no queueing system - applications are not processed in order of receipt, and there's still a backlog of applications going back to beginning of the year. It does look like standard processing time (and even that varies from application to application) for applications submitted in the last few months has come down significantly compared to applications submitted in May-July. HO's published service standard for straightforward applications is 6 months but even that depends on other factors and is not guaranteed.