ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS Family Permit is Discriminatory on EU Family without Application Decision Time limit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

EUSS Family Permit is Discriminatory on EU Family without Application Decision Time limit

Post by rachellynn1972 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:13 pm

Came across this link, if we all can sign this petition maybe there will be no more delay and forever waiting for EUSS application. But also for the future members, she said the spouse visa and other visa are now been processed within 2 months.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament- ... time-limit
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: EUSS Family Permit is Discriminatory on EU Family without Application Decision Time limit

Post by JB007 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:16 am

I can't find your reply to this
JB007 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:49 am
Am I missing something here? In your January 2011 thread, you put "i have been living in uk since i was born" and "i have evidence that i have been in the country for more than 40yrs".
eea-route-applications/asylum-seeker-to ... 69316.html

Which would mean you were born in the 60s or early 70s, when being born in the UK meant you were born British. How could you use your French citizenship to get EU PR when you were born British? How could you use the EU regulations for a RC for your failed asyum seeker husband when you were a British citizen?

And how can you have a child in Africa when it appears you were on UK benefits as you are disabled? And if you did, surely that child would be a British and French citizen through you?

:?:

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Re: EUSS Family Permit is Discriminatory on EU Family without Application Decision Time limit

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:18 pm

JB007 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:16 am
JB007 wrote:
Am I missing something here? In your January 2011 thread, you put "i have been living in uk since i was born" and "i have evidence that i have been in the country for more than 40yrs".

Which would mean you were born in the 60s or early 70s, when being born in the UK meant you were born British. How could you use your French citizenship to get EU PR when you were born British? How could you use the EU regulations for a RC for your failed asyum seeker husband when you were a British citizen?

And how can you have a child in Africa when it appears you were on UK benefits as you are disabled? And if you did, surely that child would be a British and French citizen through you?

if you want to know more about me, you just need to ask instead of doing colombo on my profile... My husband children are my children, he is an European. My post is about his kids my step children....
rachellynn1972 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:31 pm
No update taking forever now... sending email is waist of time as they do not actually work with decision making.
rickyy wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:31 pm
rachellynn1972 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:39 pm
For my kids my husband children.

Biometric 04 August 2021

Email from DMC 12 October 2021

With a strange VAF number

Still waiting for decision.
Any update?
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:23 pm

JB007 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:16 am
JB007 wrote:

I believe even though people are asking question on here or for help they still have rights to their own private personal life. If i cannot help i don't comment... When i realised you cannot delete past post i stop posting my personal life here because it is open to everyone in the world just like what you are doing now.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:29 pm

A friend created this petition on the UK Parliament site please sign.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petition ... 8tLJOFbS18

JB007
- thin ice -

Post by JB007 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:01 am

rachellynn1972 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:18 pm
if you want to know more about me, you just need to ask instead of doing colombo on my profile...
I looked back at my own old posts (the one I have posted above). I remembered your username and that I never saw a reply to why someone who seemed to be a born British (?) and who had lived in the UK for decades, was using their French citizenship for the EEA route for a spouse. Is there more than one person using this username?
rachellynn1972 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:29 pm
If you don't want people to know who you are, why post a link to this petition that only had 50 names when I looked last night? I assume you put your name on that?

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:54 pm

JB007 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:01 am
rachellynn1972 wrote:
if you want to know more about me, you just need to ask instead of doing colombo on my profile...
I looked back at my own old posts (the one I have posted above). I remembered your username and that I never saw a reply to why someone who seemed to be a born British (?) and who had lived in the UK for decades, was using their French citizenship for the EEA route for a spouse. Is there more than one person using this username?
rachellynn1972 wrote:
If you don't want people to know who you are, why post a link to this petition that only had 50 names when I looked last night? I assume you put your name on that?
I wasn't the creator of the LINK!! This group are to help people not to criticized people. I found a useful link and share it that is what people do. You cannot be a the judge, Jury and prosecutor.... if you do not like and it is not helpful to you it may be helpful to others, within one day it got 50 signatory and the other one got almost 150 signatory. these are people that thinks it is beneficiary to them. If you cannot help others why comment...Terrible

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:57 pm

JB007 what ever that is, you have never help or give a anyone a good point since you joined this group only to antagonized others. What exactly is your name and who is behind this id?? This is crass...

kamoe

Post by kamoe » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:12 pm

rachellynn1972 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:13 pm
Came across this link, if we all can sign this petition maybe there will be no more delay and forever waiting for EUSS application. But also for the future members, she said the spouse visa and other visa are now been processed within 2 months.

The best thing people can do if experiencing delays in their EUSS Family Permit to please report their experience to the3million. Use this tool: https://www.the3million.org.uk/report-it
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:23 pm

JB007 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:01 am
rachellynn1972 wrote:
rachellynn1972 wrote:
Going through you past post you have been very rude to other members, people come here for help not to be talked down at.... You are very very rude see what you wrote here: claiming-benefits/spouse-visa-child-ben ... l#p1731186

claiming-benefits/i-need-help-with-univ ... l#p1731206

immigration-for-family-members/reportin ... l#p1787604

claiming-benefits/eea2-holder-claiming- ... l#p1896615

eea-route-applications/can-a-non-eea-ci ... l#p1924011

eea-route-applications/eu-settlement-sc ... l#p1942745

eea-route-applications/pre-settled-stat ... l#p1975393

Very rude, arrogant and ignorant response to people posts. Maybe there is no manner where you came from? non helpful at all.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:29 pm

kamoe wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:12 pm
rachellynn1972 wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:13 pm

The best thing people can do if experiencing delays in their EUSS Family Permit to please report their experience to the3million. Use this tool: https://www.the3million.org.uk/report-it
That is a very good option too, thanks kameo, this forum is here to help people in need. When ever someone post this individual start doing colombo on their ID. Sad init