ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Investment 200K

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adeeb2000
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Tier 1 Investment 200K

Post by Adeeb2000 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:35 pm

Hi fellows,
I have the following questions if someone can help me with?

Is this required by law that the funds should come from the same person's account who initially showed at the time of initial application?

Do the funds have to come from abroad (from where our initial application was approved)?

In our case we are two partners (as team). If my spouse transfer funds (within UK) to my personal account and I transfer those to my company bank account? Will this transfer qualifies as business investment?

Do I need to provide the source of funds here as well?

thank you.

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Investment 200K

Post by marcnath » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:04 am

Adeeb2000 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:35 pm
Hi fellows,
I have the following questions if someone can help me with?

Is this required by law that the funds should come from the same person's account who initially showed at the time of initial application?
Other than for VC funds, I have not seen any specific requirements in the immigration rules that it has to be from the same person.
Adeeb2000 wrote:
Do the funds have to come from abroad (from where our initial application was approved)?
Same as above
Adeeb2000 wrote:

In our case we are two partners (as team). If my spouse transfer funds (within UK) to my personal account and I transfer those to my company bank account? Will this transfer qualifies as business investment?
Yes, it should
Adeeb2000 wrote:

Do I need to provide the source of funds here as well?

thank you.
There is no requirement to provide evidence of source of funds when you submit your extension application.

For all of the questions above, note that HO has to be satisfied that the investment is genuine. So, expect questions and requests for more information. They always have the option to refuse your extension on the grounds of genuineness if they are not satisfied.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Adeeb2000
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Re: Tier 1 Investment 200K

Post by Adeeb2000 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:49 am

Thank you soo much.

Regards