ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK born child left uk, Can i apply visit visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

silentsmile

Famly join visa- super priority visa Karachi-Pak

Post by silentsmile » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:04 pm

Hi gurus and experts.

I am using this forum from years but on and off and this is very helpful.

My son born in uk but he's applying family join child visa from pakistan.
I was wondering is there any Urgent super priority service in Pakistan.

It's showing me on gov uk website £800 for next day or couple of weeks time period service visa.

Is that true ? Any one have any experience?

My lawyer saying it's showing only website but nothing or no service's like that avalible in Pakistan.

What should i do ?

I called chargeable number for ukvi call center and they have no idea wasted my money too.

Please any can update me?

Many thanks

silentsmile

Re: Famly join visa- super priority visa Karachi-Pak

Post by silentsmile » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Hello

I am still waiting any can asnwer or reply that would be so so grateful and helpful. I am looking to invest this charges for service but no idea i should go for it or not.

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Famly join visa- super priority visa Karachi-Pak

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:43 pm

The £800 Super Priority service is for applications within the UK only.

You would only have standard or priority from Pakistan and it could take between a few weeks to 6 months.

https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pk/en/how-to-apply
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

silentsmile

Family join child visa Third party Sign

Post by silentsmile » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:30 pm

Good morning,

I am looking to apply my five year son family join visa he was born in uk and left uk 11 aug 2019 without visa we are trying to bringing back on visa ,mn1 taking long long time.. Now i am at declaration sign page and got confuse really don't wana so do silly mistake

First they ask me on page 4

Declaration:

I can confirm that
I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is under 18 and completing and submiting the form on their behalf( Thats the option i choose)

Next page comes up asking

Third party declaration:

In whar capacity are you representing the applicant.

* travel agent
* family member( i have choose this one)

Next question..

How are you related to (Father name ,automatically my name appears here xxx)

WIFE(that's how i gave asnwer.) should i use some one else or wife i am confuse here please advice?

Then they asking third party declaration details.

So in that section do i have to give my wife details

Full name
Full address( address will be uk or pakistan?she's gone for holiday but my son travelled without visa now she's applying visa from paksitan she's should use pak address or uk i ak confuse ?)
Current pakistan number
Email address.

PLEASE advice what who should fill this third party declaration?

Wife details ok or should i use someone else?

It's urgently neeed.

Many Thanks

silentsmile

Re: Family join child visa Third party Sign

Post by silentsmile » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:40 am

Any one can reply ?

It's really urgent i have to submit by the end of today and need to submit this proof to school. My son school askinf me proof and they gave me last date today's date to submit to hold the place of my son in school.

Please do let me know guys.

Many thanks

silentsmile

Re: Family join child visa Third party Sign

Post by silentsmile » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:42 pm

Hello guys

I am still waiting .i need to make sure what's that third party signature.

Please share your experiences.

silentsmile

UK born child left uk, Can i apply visit visa

Post by silentsmile » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:13 am

Hello gurus and experts,

I am looking around every where in sticky notes and thread but still couldn't figure out and some time i don't get reply to my questions.

Please advice me, my son left uk he was born uk and fiver year old life was in uk he left uk just in aug 2019 for to see grand parent's. Now school life all disturb. I am looking to brining him back to uk and unfortunately my wife visa also running out soon. So my son have to travel back to uk.

So can i apply my son visitor visa which means it will take 4 weeks?

Do you think if we mention all reason he will get visa. He can't wait for 12 weeks in uk and my wife can't leave him to any buddy to look after him there's no one .

I just need to bring him back then i will apply his MN1 on his return to uk.

Please advice me asap i have contacted to solicitor but they didn't satisfied me and charging, a lot a full waste

Regards

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: UK born child left uk, Can i apply visit visa

Post by Zerubbabel » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:36 am

I am just trying to read between the lines. So you took your family out of the UK for a holiday trip and your kid doesn't have a residence and the wife's residence is nearing its expiry date?

I don't recommend to anyone to do this kind of things. This is the best way to get stuck abroad while the Home Office is slowly working on your case.

If you submitted a MN1 for your child, you have to wait for the outcome of that application. You can't get him back on a visitor visa. The visitor visa is for people who want to visit the UK.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:27 am

Cr001 or casa.

You guys doing excellently every thing and i can see your responsibility on this forum.

Please atleast reply me quickly i can see you merge my threads so quickly like in seconds instead bothering replying to my question.

Please at least reply me i am not getting reply from admins.

I can see so many admins very busy and reply promptly in British citizenship section but i am so helpless here.

And zeru

Thanks for your time and you didn't know the situation of people why they leave country in difficult situation.

No one leave country without valid visa leave why you thinking that we don't have brain and hearts or life.?

I am just asking the possible ways to bring my family back with tears like they left uk having same tears.

And i need to know the reason why visit visa is not for him caseworker will no realise this that his mother visa running out in three weeks and he can't travel without mother. And he need to travel and rest of other two children's stuck school life disturbed and they all need to go back and we will explain all hard scenarios. Don't you think any human rights or family things will count or help.

Casa or cr001 i want you to up your heads and please advice me i am so much in stress i don't need ppl just make more stress instead of calm full advice.

My mother in laws in ICU and my sister passed away.

silentsmile

Post by silentsmile » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Hello guys?

Any moderators? Any one? Vinny casa, cr001,?
Any seniors ?
I urgently need to put my son application atleast advice any thing

silentsmile wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:27 am
Cr001 or casa.

You guys doing excellently every thing and i can see your responsibility on this forum.

Please atleast reply me quickly i can see you merge my threads so quickly like in seconds instead bothering replying to my question.

Please at least reply me i am not getting reply from admins.

I can see so many admins very busy and reply promptly in British citizenship section but i am so helpless here.

And zeru

Thanks for your time and you didn't know the situation of people why they leave country in difficult situation.

No one leave country without valid visa leave why you thinking that we don't have brain and hearts or life.?

I am just asking the possible ways to bring my family back with tears like they left uk having same tears.

And i need to know the reason why visit visa is not for him caseworker will no realise this that his mother visa running out in three weeks and he can't travel without mother. And he need to travel and rest of other two children's stuck school life disturbed and they all need to go back and we will explain all hard scenarios. Don't you think any human rights or family things will count or help.

Casa or cr001 i want you to up your heads and please advice me i am so much in stress i don't need ppl just make more stress instead of calm full advice.

My mother in laws in ICU and my sister passed away.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:58 pm

The child won't qualify for a visitor visa as the child is not a visitor.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Post by Zerubbabel » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:05 pm

I am looking to apply my five year son family join visa he was born in uk and left uk 11 aug 2019 without visa we are trying to bringing back on visa
No offense meant really. My posts are often partly generic because many people read here without posting, so it may help them too.

The 5-year old cannot leave the UK by him own freewill and accord. An adult took him abroad without weighting correctly the ramifications of that decision. Anyone, kid or otherwise, who leaves the UK without a valid leave, usually doesn't return in due time.

The visitor visa won't cut it in this case because the term "visitor" is to be taken in its strict sense (stricto sensu).

Now, if it helps, a friend of mine was in similar situation with a kid. They used to reside in France. The mum went to the French Embassy and she cried them a river there. Believe it or not, they took the passport of the kid and they issued a visa under exceptional circumstances. When it comes to visas, Embassies have all rights.

Otherwise the best option for the moment is to wait for the outcome of the MN1.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:56 am

Zerubbabel wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:05 pm
Now, if it helps, a friend of mine was in similar situation with a kid. They used to reside in France. The mum went to the French Embassy and she cried them a river there. Believe it or not, they took the passport of the kid and they issued a visa under exceptional circumstances. When it comes to visas, Embassies have all rights.
I think they could also have issued an entry clearance under the UK born child rules.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.