ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please delete my original name from posts

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

UKPK2020
Newly Registered

Please delete my original name from posts

Post by UKPK2020 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:35 pm

hi all admin and moderators,

there are some posts which can contain my original name, i want it to be wiped off from this website,
the username was changed but still in some posts the Original name appears in one way or the other,

kindly get in touch so i can inform the name to be deleted, i dont want to post the name here again and create another post with it.
i will be moving to UK permanently and i have heard there is some law which prevents from Personal Identifiable information to be removed from websites. Please get in touch with me its a huge request.

UKPK2020
Newly Registered

Re: Please delete my original name from posts

Post by UKPK2020 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:15 pm

I have sent a message on contact us aswell and requested here aswell. Why has not anyone got back to me about the old account and those posts for being deleted

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Please delete my original name from posts

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:21 pm

Posts are not deleted, see link below

announcements/posts-will-not-be-deleted-t199657.html

See also forum rule about multiple usernames which are strictly not permitted!!

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html

See link below where you could have simply requested your username to be changed instead of registering a second username, contravening the forum rules.

comments-about-discussion-board/if-you- ... 98583.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.