ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referred dissertation and Immigration status

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ajithkumar
Newly Registered

Referred dissertation and Immigration status

Post by Ajithkumar » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:20 pm

I'm glad to inform that I had secured opportunity to work in Birmingham2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd as Deputy Logistics Manager.
Unfortunately, I had secured below 50 in my final dissertation and decision as reffered.
My university conveyed me that as there is no attendance required you may need to go back to India.
They told me that after taking with your department will let you know.
I'm in a confused situation. I had invested a lot and came here also with hardworking I got a job which don't sponsor. If I go back to India mean I can't apply Post study work visa. University had conveyed me that is you submit before July mean u may get your course completion and you can apply for PSW
Kindly advise me on this situation.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Referred dissertation and Immigration status

Post by sah10406 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:53 pm

If the job does not depend on the qualification, and it meets the required minimum salary and skill level, ask your employer if they can sponsor you for a Skilled worker visa.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.