ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

University has Cancelled my CAS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anila Hanif
Newly Registered
Pakistan

University has Cancelled my CAS

Post by Anila Hanif » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:21 pm

Dear All,
Kindly can anyone help me on the issues as stated below:

I have applied my student visa on 25 January, 2022 for February, 2022 intake along with my two dependents (Husband + Son). I got my visa on 23 February, 2022 but my husband and son visa is still pending which we got it on 25 March, 2022.
The issue is now the university has cancelled my CAS because i was not enrolled myself physically in university on given date and time due late decision of my and dependent visas. The University has send the email that "we have cancelled your CAS so do not need to travel to UK if you travel you will phase problems at immigration desk and send you bake in your country and if you like we defer your course for September intake".

Now my questions is:
1- Either my Visa has been cancelled because university has informed us they have emailed to home office for your cancellation of CAS. We can travel to UK on this Visa or Not ?

2- What about my Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS) fee either it will be refundable if yes how can i apply for it ?

Regards,
Anila

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: University has Cancelled my CAS

Post by sah10406 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:20 am

Anila Hanif wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:21 pm
1- Either my Visa has been cancelled because university has informed us they have emailed to home office for your cancellation of CAS. We can travel to UK on this Visa or Not ?
You have quoted that the university has specifically and clearly said do not travel because you cannot now join the course anyway. I don't see how there is any question or ambiguity about what they have told you.
Anila Hanif wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:21 pm
2- What about my Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS) fee either it will be refundable if yes how can i apply for it ?
No. See https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati ... on/refunds
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.