ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI appilcation question

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Subha100
Newly Registered

OCI appilcation question

Post by Subha100 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:45 pm

Hi All,
Iam asking behalf of my friend for OCI application doc ,

One of the documents asked is employment reference letter .

Her husband is working on contracting IT Job via umbrella company -so that he can get a letter as proof of the working.
But she is not working -does any one can advice what she can for this document ?

Your answer will be really Appricated .

Thanks ,
Su

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:

Re: OCI appilcation question

Post by dontringthebell » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:54 pm

Subha100 wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:45 pm
Hi All,
Iam asking behalf of my friend for OCI application doc ,

One of the documents asked is employment reference letter .

Her husband is working on contracting IT Job via umbrella company -so that he can get a letter as proof of the working.
But she is not working -does any one can advice what she can for this document ?she can simply state on A4 paper she is homemaker/housewife and never worked.

Your answer will be really Appricated .

Thanks ,
Su
Format of the letter I attached. You may add further information if she has worked in the past.

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that I, XXXX YYYY ZZZZ, have been unemployed and voluntarily out of work since [enter date]. I’ve helped my husband as a homemaker.

I have not undertaken any further work in any capacity that’s generated any income, since [enter date]. Henceforth I have uploaded last three months bank statements as well as provided with the last contract I worked under until [enter date]. I hope the information provided would be sufficient for you to consider my application for Overseas Citizenship of India.

I do hereby solemnly affirm that all information furnished along with my application is to the best of my knowledge and I stand by it.

I hope for your kind consideration for the above,

Thanks in advance,

Yours truly,

[XXXX YYYY ZZZZ ]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Mobile Number]
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI

Subha100
Newly Registered

Re: OCI appilcation question

Post by Subha100 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:05 pm

Thank you -dontringthebell .Much help full , she worked in 2017 /2018 not after taht .