ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 Ent & Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

team2341
Newly Registered

Tier-1 Ent & Job creation

Post by team2341 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:34 pm

Thank you for your good forum, I have four emergency questions about job creation:

A) First Job title
two full-time people work at this job title

b) second job title
one Full-time personal works at this job title

question 1) In this situation, have I created 3 jobs or 2 jobs?

question 2) If I have one part-time at the first job title and one another part-time at a second job title, does the sum of these people from two different jobs title become one full-time if the sum working is 30 hours weekly?

question 3) how many people are full-time is important or how many job titles full-time?

question 4) If I want to create 10 jobs, can I make 10 people at the one job title?

marcnath

Re: Tier-1 Ent & Job creation

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:43 pm

team2341 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:34 pm
Thank you for your good forum, I have four emergency questions about job creation:

A) First Job title
two full-time people work at this job title

b) second job title
one Full-time personal works at this job title

question 1) In this situation, have I created 3 jobs or 2 jobs?

question 2) If I have one part-time at the first job title and one another part-time at a second job title, does the sum of these people from two different jobs title become one full-time if the sum working is 30 hours weekly?

question 3) how many people are full-time is important or how many job titles full-time?

question 4) If I want to create 10 jobs, can I make 10 people at the one job title?
1) 3, if they have worked at the same time
2) Yes
3) It is full time jobs, not people or titles
4) Yes, if they are all working at the same time
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

team2341
Newly Registered

Post by team2341 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:37 pm

Thank you for your reply; that was helpful; I have another question related to your answer,
I asked"
"If I have one part-time at the first job title and another part-time at a second job title, does the sum of these people from two different jobs title become one full-time if the sum working is 30 hours weekly?"
Your reply:
"Yes"

My new question is:
If the type of duty and annual salary of these two jobs are different, but the task of both is to fulfil the goals of the company and work together at the same time, the sum of the work of these two people who work part-time is 32 hours week, become a full-time person?

Person 1 works 24 hours weekly salary is £11 per hour /
person two work 8 hours weekly pay £30 per hour/
total of working is 32 hours
1) as you mentioned, this is full-time. Am I correct?

2) What I learned from what you said is that people and their type of work do not matter, I can change during one year, but the job created at one time will be the criterion for every month. and finally, the sum of the jobs created for each month for 12 months Am I correct?
Best wishes,

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:39 pm

team2341 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:37 pm
Thank you for your reply; that was helpful; I have another question related to your answer,
I asked"
"If I have one part-time at the first job title and another part-time at a second job title, does the sum of these people from two different jobs title become one full-time if the sum working is 30 hours weekly?"
Your reply:
"Yes"

My new question is:
If the type of duty and annual salary of these two jobs are different, but the task of both is to fulfil the goals of the company and work together at the same time, the sum of the work of these two people who work part-time is 32 hours week, become a full-time person?

Person 1 works 24 hours weekly salary is £11 per hour /
person two work 8 hours weekly pay £30 per hour/
total of working is 32 hours
1) as you mentioned, this is full-time. Am I correct?

2) What I learned from what you said is that people and their type of work do not matter, I can change during one year, but the job created at one time will be the criterion for every month. and finally, the sum of the jobs created for each month for 12 months Am I correct?
Best wishes,
1) Yes
2) Not exactly. Each job has to last for 12 months. So you cannot combine a sales job of 6 months with a secretary of 6 months to make up 1 ft job. But you can combine 12 months for pt sales exec with pt 12 months secretary to make up 1 ft for 12 months.
This is without Covid exceptions
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

team2341
Newly Registered

Post by team2341 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:03 am

Thank you, It was completely helpful and understandable; I have another question related to this topic:

1) If Job title A has got three months Full-time and that person leaves us and one month without any job and after one-month new person adds to that job can I claim 1 full-time job after 12+1 months for this job?

2) can I add separate months (full-time job) during my leave to remain and claim 1 full-time after covering 12 months, or I must do continuous months?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:53 pm

team2341 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:03 am
Thank you, It was completely helpful and understandable; I have another question related to this topic:

1) If Job title A has got three months Full-time and that person leaves us and one month without any job and after one-month new person adds to that job can I claim 1 full-time job after 12+1 months for this job?

2) can I add separate months (full-time job) during my leave to remain and claim 1 full-time after covering 12 months, or I must do continuous months?
1) yes
2) there is no need for the job to continuous- just need total of 12 months

team2341
Newly Registered

Post by team2341 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:23 pm

Thank you for the complete answer. I was confused before, but I encountered a new question:

If one of the two part-time jobs goes to a full-time job, can we continue one remain part-time with another part-time with a different job title that starts recently?

one part-time from Job Number 1
one part-time from Job Number 2
-----------------------------------------
Three months and from the fourth month
-----------------------------------------
one part-time from job number 1
one part-time from job number 3
-------------------------
3 + 9 = 12 Months Full time

Is it acceptable or not? If not, what can I do about this?

team2341
Newly Registered

Post by team2341 » Sun May 01, 2022 12:01 pm

Job number 1 :one part time
Job number 2: one part time
For 3 months
Job number 2 went to the full time from this month 3th of April
Job number 3 starts this month part time

Can I count 1 full time job from job number 1 and 2 for 3 months and continue 1 full time job between job number 1 and 3 from this month?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun May 01, 2022 4:12 pm

team2341 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 12:01 pm
Job number 1 :one part time
Job number 2: one part time
For 3 months
Job number 2 went to the full time from this month 3th of April
Job number 3 starts this month part time

Can I count 1 full time job from job number 1 and 2 for 3 months and continue 1 full time job between job number 1 and 3 from this month?
You can't. The rules require that each job you combine has to be 12 months each.
Of course if you were affected by COVID there are relaxations that will allow this combination to work.

Also, remember it is about the job, not the employee.
So, if employee A was doing job 2 for 3 months and then went employee B continued to do job 2 for 9 months, it is OK. It does not matter if employee A went on to do something else or continued to do job 2.