ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Application UK***Need you guys advise***

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rahimullah
Newly Registered
Mood:

Naturalization Application UK***Need you guys advise***

Post by Rahimullah » Fri May 06, 2022 2:29 pm

Hello;

I need advise from you guys, I applied for Naturalization in the Oct 2021, in the 11 March 2022 received email from Home Office asked for Original travel documents and original English Test certificate, in the 14 March 2022 I did sent all the original documents.

I applied for Naturalization in the 15 Oct 2021, fingerprint and submitted application in 20 Oct 2021,

11 March 2022 received email from Home Office asked for Original travel documents and original English Test certificate.

14 March 2022 I did sent all the original documents to Home Office.

in the 11 April 2022 Home Office return my original documents.

I had refugee status 5 years Plus 1 year ILR, I come in the 2014 in the UK since then I am living in UK.

And this has been almost 8 Months I am waiting for the approval.

would you guys please advise me how long more this will take?

I will appreciate your guys comments and advises.

thank you so much.

Sincerely;

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: Naturalization Application UK***Need you guys advise***

Post by AmazonianX » Sat May 07, 2022 11:18 am

Rahimullah wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:29 pm
Hello;

I need advise from you guys, I applied for Naturalization in the Oct 2021, in the 11 March 2022 received email from Home Office asked for Original travel documents and original English Test certificate, in the 14 March 2022 I did sent all the original documents.

I applied for Naturalization in the 15 Oct 2021, fingerprint and submitted application in 20 Oct 2021,

11 March 2022 received email from Home Office asked for Original travel documents and original English Test certificate.

I had refugee status 5 years Plus 1 year ILR, I come in the 2014 in the UK since then I am living in UK.

thank you so much.

Sincerely;
No one can tell you how long more it may take. However the correspondence/request for additional documentation you had from them is an indication its being attended to and since you had no issue responding to the request be hopeful to get a decision soonest.

Mo22
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalization Application UK***Need you guys advise***

Post by Mo22 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:05 pm

Rahimullah wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:29 pm
Hello;

thank you so much.

Sincerely;
Hi , I'm a refugee too applied for Citizenship from November last year and 26 May received en email asking me to state my place of birth and replied back same day, email was from home office atlas, it's said I have two weeks to reply which is till 09 June, and was told to reply to nationalityfurtherinformationrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk and did you reply back to same email or was private email from your caseworker?
Did you get your approval?