ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Form Queries

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jay2021
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jay2021 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:32 pm

Hi, Could I please check with regards to
1.Referees for naturalisation application adult , Can I provide a Doctor as professional referee and a friend who is also a doctor as second referee, I know both of them for more than 3 years & both have British passport.

3.for supporting documents of English proficiency, can I provide UKNARIC letter (which I got in 2019 when I applied for ILR) in place of Ecctis letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched.

Thank you in advance

Jay

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:24 am

Jay2021 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:32 pm
Hi, Could I please check with regards to
1.Referees for naturalisation application adult , Can I provide a Doctor as professional referee and a friend who is also a doctor as second referee, I know both of them for more than 3 years & both have British passport. Yes

3.for supporting documents of English proficiency, can I provide UKNARIC letter (which I got in 2019 when I applied for ILR) in place of Ecctis letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched. Yes you can.

Thank you in advance

Jay

Jay2021
Newly Registered
India

Re: Naturalisation Form Queries

Post by Jay2021 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:33 am

Thank a lot for quick reply